Profile for Pam > Reviews

Content by Pam

Pam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Our Little Secret: The Most Gripping Debut Psychological Thriller You'll Read This Year

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel!, 20 Aug. 2017
If only Sarah hadn't stopped Chris jumping in front of that train at the start of the book I wouldn't of had to endure this awful story. How anyone can say it's gripping is beyond me. I found it dull, boring and tedious! I skipped so many pages just to get to the end as I hate to give up on a book. I kept expecting something to happen but this book lacked substance. Sorry to say I don't recommend this book at all.

The Girlfriend: The Most Gripping Debut Psychological Thriller of the Year
The Girlfriend: The Most Gripping Debut Psychological Thriller of the Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jun. 2017
Gripping indeed! Thoroughly enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down. Wasn't sure how it was going to end and it didnt disappoint.
Can't wait to read another book by this author.

The Good Mother: A tense psychological thriller with a shocking twist
The Good Mother: A tense psychological thriller with a shocking twist

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird!, 7 Oct. 2016
What a strange story. Not a 'tense psychological thriller' as described. I skipped a lot of pages towards the end just to get through it. Not sure why so many have given this 5 stars. Won't be reading any more by this author.

The Other Child: The addictive domestic thriller that you won't be able to put down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 23 July 2016
I couldn't put this book down it was so gripping. Likeable characters and such an original storyline.
Highly recommended. Can't wait to read another book by this author.

Stop Dead (A DI Geraldine Steel Thriller Book 5)
Stop Dead (A DI Geraldine Steel Thriller Book 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow!, 25 Jun. 2016
I'm nearly through reading this book but am finding it slow and very long drawn out. I've really enjoyed the other books in the series but I'm struggling with this one. Lots of people are saying they can't put this book down so maybe it's me!

The Missing: The gripping psychological thriller that's got everyone talking...
The Missing: The gripping psychological thriller that's got everyone talking...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2016
Really enjoyed this book and found it hard to put down. Kept me guessing what had happened to Billy and what the ending would be. Lots of twists and turns to keep me interested. Highly recommended.

Follow Me: The bestselling crime novel terrifying everyone this year
Follow Me: The bestselling crime novel terrifying everyone this year

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 26 April 2016
I can't believe I was reading the same book that a lot of people had given 5 stars to. I found this story long winded and tedious. Freddie was irritating to say the least. Totally unbelievable that she would be allowed to attend the crime scenes and tell the police how to do their job.
As another person said it was as if this was a story aimed at teenagers, poorly written and childish.
I skipped a large amount of the end just to get through it.
Sorry but I won't be reading any more by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic! Hard to put down., 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Follow You Home (Kindle Edition)
I'm just over half way through this book and find out hard to put down each night. Very tense, so well written as per all of Mark's books. I haven't quite worked out the ending yet but I hope it doesn't disappoint!
Buy it!!

Splinter: A gripping, chilling psychological thriller
Splinter: A gripping, chilling psychological thriller

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!!, 2 April 2015
What a ridiculous story!!! I skipped the last few pages because this story got more tedious as it drew to a close. Won't be reading any more books by this author.

Gone Again
Gone Again

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre but worth buying, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gone Again (Kindle Edition)
An okay read but I didn't warm to the husband who appeared to be an angry man for most of the book. Not very believable in places - who would let their young child handle a gun for one thing?!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3