Profile for PJDM > Reviews

PJDM "Pablo" (UK)

Virgin TV Anywhere
Virgin TV Anywhere

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 April 2016
This review is from: Virgin TV Anywhere (App)
Doesnvt connect to my box even though they are both on the same router. Bit pointless. . .

Fire HD 6 Kids Edition, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case
Fire HD 6 Kids Edition, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Sept. 2015
Doesn't connect to my internet and I'm struggling to find any info or how to remedy this.

Tofern Bicycle Top Tube Frame Cycling Pannier Water Resistant Bike Bag & Mobile Phone Screen touch Holder Mount Fits Phones iPhone Samsung LG Sony Nexus HTC - 4.2 inch, Black & Blue Line
Offered by Roswheel UK/Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 4 Feb. 2015
Really well made piece of kit and great customer service too! I ordered wrong size and they offered to swap without any hassle. New case fits phone prffectly. I would recommend this product.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight, too tight!!, 16 July 2013
Having never had bibbed shorts before I wanted to try a pair without spending a fortune (I do 100 miles per week). I found these were too short in the body although the rest of the shorts were fine. The material cuts into the shoulders rather to much and this becomes uncomfortable after a while. I purchase another pair from DHB and these are much better in this area. I have 2 pairs of Tenn shorts which are great value so I haven't been put off the brand but wouldn't buy these again.

For Samsung Galaxy SII/Note/Nexus?/LTE,MHL Micro USB to HDMI Adapter Cable AC53
For Samsung Galaxy SII/Note/Nexus?/LTE,MHL Micro USB to HDMI Adapter Cable AC53

1.0 out of 5 stars Con in a box, 27 April 2013
Write up said this would work with Nexus 7.well it doesn't! When I went to plug HDMI into TV it fell apart in my hand. They asked what I'd like, I said a replacement, if it would work with a Nexus 7, they said it won't so when I asked for a refund I was told I would have to send it to China, which will cost as much as the cable. RIP OFF-DO NOT BUY!

The Little Book of Quitting (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
The Little Book of Quitting (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, 16 Nov. 2012
Whilst there is no certain way to give up i have found this to be the most effective. if you want to give up, this book will take you the rest of the way and it can have a profound affect on how you live your life. Actually giving up is made to feel like the sudden recovery from a flu virus! Be warned though, because giving up is suddenly easy, i have been fooled on several occasioned to believe i could have just one. Just as suddenly i'm back on and need to go through the process again.

VeloChampion Tornado Cycling Running Sports Sunglasses - Gunmetal  Black with 3 Sets of Lenses and Soft Pouch
VeloChampion Tornado Cycling Running Sports Sunglasses - Gunmetal Black with 3 Sets of Lenses and Soft Pouch
Offered by Maxgear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses, poor pouch, 29 Sept. 2012
I bought these after losing a more expensive pair on my regular commute. These seemed a good bargain and they were. Initially the lenses seemed very difficult to change but this got better over time and with practise. You will need to polish the lense after changing as you cannot do it without grasping the lense firmly. This isn't really a niggle as it gets you into the habit of cleaning them regularly instead of when you notice a smudge half way out and then have to do the whole trip with it bugging you!! Only downside is the poor cloth pouch that comes with it but I just used the old case from my last glasses. I would buy these again if I lost this pair and at this price i wouldn't feel it was denting my meager wallet!

Overboard Pro Sports Waterproof Backpack - Yellow, 20 Litres
Overboard Pro Sports Waterproof Backpack - Yellow, 20 Litres
Offered by bluerushshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a smaller frame., 12 Aug. 2012
I bought this after a friend recommended it since he has had one for a year and we do a similar commute. Definately waterproof and fittings all great quality. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because, whilst I don't have the broadest of shoulders, this sometimes feels like I'm wearing my son's school backpack. Only wore it on 10 mile commute at the moment and this hasn't been a problem but I would be concerned about wearing it on a longer journey. That being said, it is the only issue I can find with this bag. Everything else excellent and I would highly recommend it!

Sure Shut Axis Gate
Sure Shut Axis Gate
Offered by BABY-PAGES LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars well made but too short, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Sure Shut Axis Gate (Baby Product)
bought this but had to return it as it only stood 92cm high and not 95cm. Therefore did not fit so returned through amazon (very good returns process)