Profile for David > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Power Of Love
The Power Of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Iconic song, perfect voice, 7 April 2014
This review is from: The Power Of Love (MP3 Download)
Such a great song, Ricky was right, she is the voice. This proves Christine Marie is a star. I want more from this diva.

Bang Bang
Bang Bang

5.0 out of 5 stars Risky, but delicious!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Bang Bang (MP3 Download)
Take a new song, and make it different! Subtle and delightful version. This girl can achieve anything, such a performer.

More Mile Hand Held Water Drinks Bottle 300ml
More Mile Hand Held Water Drinks Bottle 300ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Race for life friendly bottle., 8 Jun. 2013
Perfect for the 5k or 10k race for life and it will go well with tat tee shirt! Light and easy to carry, no cap to loose either.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dust caps yippee!, 8 Jun. 2013
Not much to say, they screw on and stay there, on my car and on my bike. Simply great value for money.

Rentokil  PSA165 Alphakil Mouse kiiler
Rentokil PSA165 Alphakil Mouse kiiler

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, that was fast!, 8 Jun. 2013
Thought the product was not as ordered, I was assured that this replacement for a discontinued product was better. What I got was a walk through bait trap. Put it in place, forgot to check the trap, but when I did, there was the mouse! It had eaten some of the bait and died so fast it had not even gone through the trap. Not a pleasant job getting he mouse out but clearly very effective and no dead mouse in some corner or under the floorboards! We know the mouse has gone and there is no more sign of any mouse activity.

This does what it says it will do.

2 x SWIDO Diamond Clear Screen Protector for Pentax K-5 IIs / K5 IIs / K5 2s - PREMIUM QUALITY (hard-coated, bubble free application)
Offered by Screen Protector Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pentax fit., 8 Jun. 2013
Fitted perfectly and was very easy to fit using a credit card to smooth out the air bubbles. I already had a minor scratch on the screen, however that is now not visible! So a great result all round and does not appear to affect viewing quality at all. Hughley recommended!

kwmobile® Screen protector MATT and ANTI-GLARE, resistant against finger prints for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 / N5110 - PREMIUM QUALITY
Offered by KW-Commerce

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply good quality product, 8 Jun. 2013
A very good quality product that was easy to apply and boubly free! Looks great and feels good when using my finger, and seems to resist grease marks very well. The only down side seems that it makes the S pen glide across the screen slightly less smoothly. I think I have a soft tip to my pen, may need a hand tip to solve this minor problem. Still a great product and easy for me to fit, though I have fitted numerous screen protectors in he past, this was one of three easiest.

Original Crocs Jibbitz Killer Whale Pair
Original Crocs Jibbitz Killer Whale Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks looking good!, 22 May 2013
Easy to fit and they look great - what more could you want for your crocks! Also you don't notice they are there when wearing the crocks, though I might but just as comfortable as before.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to revive old film, 22 May 2013
Very well made and easy to use. I had this up and running in no time and my first results were not bad. Post processing was required to get the best out of the device and white balance was easy to set.

The only down side is that the full camera resolution cannot be used and the result crops to about 2MP from my 8MP camera, still a cheap way to create fast scans and preserve some of those old photos you have stored away.

I recon a full 37 shot 35mm film could be scanned in about 10 minutes, followed by half an hour on the PC and you would have scans that are better than the standard scans from Snapy Snaps!

Altogether a great piece of kit for a great price.

Kenko Lens2scope Angled Spotting Scope Adapter for Pentax SLR Lenses
Kenko Lens2scope Angled Spotting Scope Adapter for Pentax SLR Lenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to any camera bag!, 19 Jun. 2012
Light weight, well made and easy to use!

So far I have used a 300mm lens with a 1.5x converter to see Venus as a cresant and the rings of Saturn at 45x magnification!

Of course the adaptor is only a good as the lens you put on it, and I can't wait to try out my 50mm f1.4 lens as a 5x scope for the theatre!

I am having fun with this, next viewing project is the moon with my 500mm mirror lens! A swapping 50x magnification! Just need to find a way to used a compact camera to take pictures through it!

Page: 1 | 2