Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Lloyd Cazes > Reviews

Content by Lloyd Cazes

Lloyd Cazes "lodbert"

Fable (Xbox)
Fable (Xbox)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Get believe the hype, witness it for yourself., 22 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Fable (Xbox) (Video Game)
I bought this game two days ago. I started playing at 6pm...
...I stopped played at 4:30am the following morning.
I could stop there, but I won't. Now, a whole bunch of people are "dissappointed" at this title and to those people I say:
Get off your backside and make your own RPG, release it after four years see how we all like it! ...Credit where credit is most certainly due hey fella's?
This game is wonderful. In my opinion it mixes elements found in games such as:
- Darkstone
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver
- Way of the Samurai
...and many more but this game really is special. The customizable looks, natural wear and tear on your body and weapon augmentations are just a few things that make this game unique in the fact that it has collected some of the coolest features from much loved titles across all platforms and managed to find use for them in this one excellent adventure!
Take your time to enjoy the environment, if you don't feel like fighting then go fishing at your nearest watering hole, buy some property, trade goods for a while or simply get drunk down your local.
There are so many things to do in this game there is no sense in rushing it. Yes it can be completed in ten hours but where's the fun in only doing the bare minimum?
A splendid game in my opinion, worth the dosh to buy I say.
Brilliant voice talent, great graphics and brilliant features!!