Profile for Bonnie&Gwen2012 > Reviews

Bonnie&Gwen2012

The Art Of Celebration
The Art Of Celebration

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: The Art Of Celebration (Audio CD)
Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!!! This album will uplift you and feed your spirit.

The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations
The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. Every woman should have this on her bedside ..., 12 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant. Every woman should have this on her bedside table. This will change your mindset and outlook on life.

You Make Me Brave
You Make Me Brave

5.0 out of 5 stars This amazing album is being played over and over as it ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: You Make Me Brave (Audio CD)
This amazing album is being played over and over as it takes you into a higher place of love and adoration for our God and King. If you havn't got in your collection buy it now. This is one not to be missed.

Visions From Heaven: Visitations to my Father's Chamber
Visions From Heaven: Visitations to my Father's Chamber

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is life changing., 12 July 2014
After reading this book I will never be the same again. So many questions answered and the knowledge that my Heavenly Father and Jesus loves me with a passion that has no end and with such depth has completely unwrapped me. Thank you so much Wendy for having the courage to put pen to paper and after the season that I have just been through, to be able to sit on daddy's lap and be cuddled is beyond words. My worship will be so much deeper than ever. My TESTimony will be given to whoever will listen. God has already opened doors.

Cliff Richard - the Countdown Concert [DVD]
Cliff Richard - the Countdown Concert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard
Offered by fabfilmfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff at his best, 3 April 2014
I had this on VHS but now on DVD. This is one of his best concerts ever which includes songs that he hasn't recorded. Every Cliff fan must have this in their collection. Brilliant.

Silver Celebration
Silver Celebration
Offered by clubbrasil1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 3 April 2014
This review is from: Silver Celebration (Audio CD)
A real disappointment. An opportunity sadly missed. This is a strange mixture of music with little known singers and poor Cliff stuck in between just there it seems, to have someone famous on the bill. He does his best but this is one cd that will not be played again sadly.

ROSE CLIFF RICHARD-Superb Birthday Plants & Flower Gifts For Mum,Mom,Mother,Her,Granny,Gran,Grandma

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Service, 3 April 2014
Excellent delivery service. This rose arrived in A1 condition in sturdy packaging and gift wrapped with a gift tag for me to put my own message in. Very personal. Also excellent instructions on where and how to plant the rose and its after care. I cannot recommend this company too highly and will certainly be purchasing further plants from them in the future.

Cliff Richard: Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' (Live at Sydney Opera House) [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff at his best!, 5 Feb. 2014
This is an amazing DVD. Pure class from start to finish. Cliff always gives such good value for money and brilliant entertainment. Had friends around to watch it, not all Cliff fans, but they all went home very impressed. Well done Cliff, you've done it again, you never disappoint and this DVD was certainly worth waiting for. I can recommend this to everyone.

The Fabulous Rock 'N' Roll Songbook
The Fabulous Rock 'N' Roll Songbook
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - He Just Keeps On Rocking., 5 Feb. 2014
At long last Cliff has gone back to what he is good at, good old rock and roll. The choice of songs is brilliant and no one could listen without having memories of where they were or what they were doing when they first heard any of them. I defy anyone to sit still whilst listening, with my favourite track being 'Rave on'. I really think that should have been the single.

I agree with a previous reviewer that this album has been slightly over produced, with many of the songs being softer and lacking drive, something that a British studio would have enhanced, and it would have had Cliff's original hard edge sound. However, can we all ask for a Volume 2 in quick succession, perhaps recorded here in the U.K. to hear the difference?

I have been a fan since the age of 5 (1958) when I first heard Move It on the radio. I haven't always loved everything he has done automatically, but this album is one of his best, and he sounds as if he is loving every minute of it. All I can say is that I hope Cliff keeps on rocking like this for many years to come.

Tilda's Christmas Ideas
Tilda's Christmas Ideas
by Tone Finnanger

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New, 25 Sept. 2012
I love all the Tilda Books, but I think enough is enough. If we have seen one angel we must have seen twenty by now and they are all made the same. I have made many of the items in previous books, and they are beautiful, but there was nothing new in this book, and I was really bored and disappointed with this purchase. My advise is if you have the previous Christmas books, don't bother with this one.