Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Rebecca

NEW WOMENS LADIES ANKLE STRAP PLATFORM CHUNKY HIGH HEEL SANDALS SHOES SIZE 3-8
NEW WOMENS LADIES ANKLE STRAP PLATFORM CHUNKY HIGH HEEL SANDALS SHOES SIZE 3-8

5.0 out of 5 stars Black heels, 20 May 2016
Excellent fit and super comfy.

Bjorn Borg Short Free Hand Without Fly Men's Boxers Acai Small
Bjorn Borg Short Free Hand Without Fly Men's Boxers Acai Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Bjorn Borg boxers, 26 April 2014
My partner loved these. I ordered him a small and they fit him well. Nice material, fab design, lovely fit.

AMERICAN FLAG BANDEAU USA BIKINI TWISTED TUBE PADDED STARS & THIN STRIPES BRIEF STRAPLESS SEXY U.S.A. S, M, L & XL (S: UK 8 - 10 / USA 6 - 8 / EUR 36 - 38)
Offered by ukhugepower

5.0 out of 5 stars American flag bikini, 26 April 2014
Good fit, nice design. I ordered a small, I'm not a massive chested lady so it fit well. My only reservation is that the clasp that holds the top together doesn't seem very secure but, for the price, I'm more than happy.

Dedicated Air Vent Conditioner Slot Car Vehicle Truck Kit Mount Holder Stand for Apple iPad Mini Tablet Strong & Slim 360° Degree Swivel Rotatable Easy Fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Jun. 2013
Perfect size for my little Fiesta, took about 10 minutes to work out how to fit it seen as there were no instructions but, apart from that it was quite easy to fit and holds a nice position on the vent; doesn't obstruct the stereo, wheel, indicators etc....

Would defiantly recommend to anyone who has a sat nav app or a stereo compatible for ipad mini via USB.

Rotastak Pink Palace Small Animal Housing
Rotastak Pink Palace Small Animal Housing

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and so does my hammy!, 4 Jun. 2013
IGNORE all of the bad reviews. My Russian white (Daisy) loves her new home. Lush pink colour and very girly. Everyone complaining about assembly time are just lazy. Initially, it took a while to set up but after an hours hard graft It went together lovely. The tubes fit together nicely and feel very secure. The bottom section is massive giving Daisy plenty of room to move around and play with her toys. It's very easy to clean and you don't even need to disassemble the tubes, I simply run the shower water down then to give 'em a good rinse.

The only down side is that she doesn't like sleeping in the top section but prefers to make her bed in the bottom but, if she's happy, I'm happy. Wheel is a tad noisy but just rub some olive oil on it and it runs noise free and much more smoothly.

Trixie Joy Indoor Run, 34 × 23 cm, 8 Elements
Trixie Joy Indoor Run, 34 × 23 cm, 8 Elements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Jun. 2013
I have a Russian white (Daisy) and two baby robos (the commodore and the admiral) and they all love it! The bars a nicely spaced together and tall enough so none of them can escape. The colours aren't as described, more dull than bright but that doesn't really matter! It's quite big so gives them plenty of space to run around and play with their toys. Another handy use is using the bars to block off a larger area so they can all have a good run around in their balls with out worrying about them getting stuck under things.

I Would defiantly recommend to any hamster owner.

Running disc for hamsters and mice, ų 17 cm
Running disc for hamsters and mice, ų 17 cm
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jun. 2013
My two robo's (the commodore and the admiral) love this wheel. Relatively noiseless and really fun to watch them both try and run on it at the same time! For the price I would defiantly recommend to anyone who has a dwarf hamster.

LazyFrog® Ultra Slim Thin Back Cover Crystal Hard Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Clear Purple - Free Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 May 2013
Was scetical at first but honestly, can't be happier. Cheap and cheerful, colour was as described, can't complain for £1.50 including delivery!

Rosewood Abode Cage Dwarf Hamster and Mice
Rosewood Abode Cage Dwarf Hamster and Mice

4.0 out of 5 stars My first hamster cage, 10 Jan. 2013
First of all I'm very impressed with the speed of the delivery, I selected 3-5 day delivery but my order came after only 2 days. I have never had a hamster or mouse before so decided seen as I'm at university and have my own house, why not? The cage is huge! The hamster is going to be living in the lap of luxury. My only draw back is that the wire top keeps popping out of place, the gap that forms still isn't bigger enough for the hamster/mouse to fit through so it's not a issue, just a little annoying which is why I gave this cage 4 stars.

Cheerleader Fancy Dress Costume & Pom Poms Size 8-10
Cheerleader Fancy Dress Costume & Pom Poms Size 8-10
Offered by Parties Unwrapped

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Oct. 2012
I was a little hesitant about buying a costume on line because I'm quite short (5"1) and I was worried it would be too long but its perfect! The material is good quality and the line from where the skirt begins lies just about the hips making for a flattering fit.

Took me along time to decide which one I wanted to order but I would definatly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheerleader outfit.