Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura

Laura

TR.OD 24 Pairs Plastic Earring Earstuds Jewelry Display Showing Organizer Bracket Rack Stand Holder Hook Hanger 48 Holes
Offered by ZHUOTOP

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 25 July 2017
It was cheap and did not expect much but it broke after the second time I used it.
Very very fragile and not suitable for carrying it around.

One Step® 40 x Highly Sensitive Ovulation Strip Tests + 20 x Highly Sensitive Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by SME Diagnostics

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty useless!, 8 Jan. 2017
The ovulation tests do work but the pregnancy test don't unfortunately.
When my HCG was 64 at about 4 weeks pregnancy these tests were showing no line at all.
I started getting a light pink line when I was 5-6 weeks pregnant. Pretty useless!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2017 8:23 AM BST

Maybelline Make Up Dream Creamy Foundation - Sunbeige (48)
Maybelline Make Up Dream Creamy Foundation - Sunbeige (48)
Offered by brandedproducts4u

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 20 Jan. 2014
I thought I bought the Matt version but I got the Creamy version instead. I am although satisfied because it blends better with your skin. The only critic if used on his own it leaves the skin a bit oily.

Aqua Sphere Eagle Interchangeable Lens Goggle - Clear Lens Only - Deep Blue (Old 2008 Version)
Offered by Vale Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Sphere Eagle not exactly as expected, 10 Dec. 2013
This is my first pair of prescription goggles and must say I was expecting a better product.
To start this was the only seller showing 2 different options of blue and I chosen the darker option but I received exactly the colour I didn't want and because I need the same day I decided to keep them.
I bought the prescription lenses from a different supplier called Wiggles because on Amazon could not find the prescription I wanted.
They fog quite a lot and the vision is not really good, I ordered the same prescription as my glasses but the vision is quite blurred.
I was expecting some kind of instructions on how to look after the goggles but there was none... I might google it to get some tips.

Curtain Call - The Hits
Curtain Call - The Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with my purchase!, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this CD because it includes a lot of my favourites songs from Eminem. It arrived before I expected and I am happy with my purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars product as described, 8 Sept. 2013
I broke my old charger and needed one quite fast. It arrived after couple of days. Very good value for money. Product as described.

standard yale type nightlatch dead locking polished chrome - from e-hardware
standard yale type nightlatch dead locking polished chrome - from e-hardware
Offered by e-Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 1 Aug. 2013
I have been looking for this product for long time and when I found it on Amazon I was really relieved. It works well and never had any problems with it since I bought it more than a year ago.

Genuine Samsung Mains Charger C170, D520, D800, D820, D830, D840, D900, D900i, E250, E390, E420, E570, E590, E740, E780, E840, E870, E900, F300, i600, i620, i640, J600i, M300, P300, P310, SGH U300, U100, U600, U700, X530, X820, X830, Z400, Z510, Z540, Z560, Z720, ZV40

Black Sleep Eye Mask Blindfold for Sleeping
Black Sleep Eye Mask Blindfold for Sleeping
Offered by Demarkt

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 1 Aug. 2013
This is my first time using an eye mask and I found it a bit uncomfortable the first time I used it. But after a week I got used to it and it does the job. Also good value for money.

Long Way Down
Long Way Down

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Long Way Down (Audio CD)
Cd arrived in a couple of days and I saved on my computer as soon as I bought it with Clouds. Perfect