Profile for princessdollyfur > Reviews

Release the Stars
Release the Stars
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Rufus does it again!!, 17 May 2007
This review is from: Release the Stars (Audio CD)
I am a huge Rufus fan & this album is equally as great as his previous four....lush string arrangements (being a classical violinist I am really impressed & moved by these gorgeous sounds!), beautiful soaring flute & harp....orchestral & full sounds. His lyrics are poignant & heartfelt as ever. All of the songs are real gems. I really love Tiergarten but every song is really amazing!! This CD has been on repeat since I bought it only yesterday & I just can't get enough!! With each play, you hear something else underneath all the layers of beauty. Buy this now, you won't regret it!!

March of the Penguins - Luc Jacquet [DVD] [2005]
March of the Penguins - Luc Jacquet [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Luc Jacquet
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AWE-INSPIRINGLY BEAUTIFUL...., 3 Dec. 2006
Wow!! This is the most awe-inspiring, amazingly beautiful movie I've ever seen. The penguins are so cute. It really pulled on my heartstrings how they act so selflessly & 'rehearse' with such care & precision to protect their eggs & later, their new born chicks. I cried!! I was completely moved to tears by these tender, stunning creatures. It makes one realise how complicated and wrapped up humans are in their own trivialities & problems when these penguins have such a lot to deal with & endure....watch this movie & prepare to be truly humbled and amazed.

Homer for the Holidays: The Further Adventures of Wilson the Pug
Homer for the Holidays: The Further Adventures of Wilson the Pug
by Nancy Levine

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute MUST for any pug lover!!, 10 Jun. 2006
This book has some beautiful pictures of Wilson & Homer the pugs with a very sweet story of their pursuit for Homer's new home. Their cute faces will make you smile & it's a beautiful collection of photographs. 5 stars for this book and 5 stars to my special someone who gave it to me as a gift! This book will melt even the hardest of hearts!