Profile for Tony Prankett > Reviews

Tony Prankett

Blue Metal Bumper Cover Case Transformers Aluminum Case cover for iphone 5 5G
Blue Metal Bumper Cover Case Transformers Aluminum Case cover for iphone 5 5G

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillaint, 29 Nov. 2013
Gets loads of comments, the case only makes it slightly bulkier and the difference in weight is negligible. Phone hit a few surfaces and losing the anodised blue but after 13 months my I-phone 5 is like new (with a screen protector too).

Vintage Style Automatic Stainless Steel SKELETON Transparent Mechanical Mens Sport Wrist Watch Wristwatch

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but loses time, 29 Nov. 2013
It looks lovely and people are astounded by the cost but it needs constantly winding to keep the time and I check it against my Casio G-shock on a morning in case it makes me late for work.

Modern Signalling Handbook
Modern Signalling Handbook
by Stanley Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 29 Nov. 2013
Stanley Hall's books are always well written and laid out, another great publication from this well known and respected author.

Blackberry 8520,9300,9360 Genuine Mains Charger
Blackberry 8520,9300,9360 Genuine Mains Charger
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 Nov. 2013
Work would have been charged £12 for when I thought I had lost my charger so I thought I would try via Amazon. Arrived quickly and is perfect.

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars SD card, 8 Oct. 2012
Does what it says basically, can't say more than that really, good value as I got a free USB stick too.

GEM Anti-Shock Camera Case for Olympus Models SH-21, SZ10, SZ11, SZ-12, SZ-30MR, SZ-31MR iHS, XZ-1, XZ-2 iHS
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars GEM Anti-shock camera case, 8 Oct. 2012
I selected this for my new Olympus SZ-31MR based on other reviews and it doesn't disappoint. Nice snug fit, room for spare battery and SD card, not been exposed to the elements at all but to be fair I would protect it anyway, excellent value and a happy customer.