Profile for L. JONES > Reviews

Content by L. JONES

L. JONES (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is fine. I bought this specifically for medication for 2 ..., 30 Sept. 2014
Didn't realise when I ordered it that it was coming from China. However, it arrived quite quickly (within 7 days).
Quality is fine. I bought this specifically for medication for 2 of my cats so it does the job!

The Secret Everyone Knew
The Secret Everyone Knew

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing outcome., 28 Mar. 2014
Well yet another shocking read but lovely to read at the end how happy this lady is now.
Very true that she says we all need to look out for other people. It's just a shame that there are so many children,even adults,who are crying out for help. Even if we can only help one person in life it is better than none.

There Is An Urgency
There Is An Urgency

5.0 out of 5 stars Gut wrenching., 22 Mar. 2014
Very well written book but so sad to read what this poor boy endured in his so called childhood. It takes so much courage to be this brave and let strangers read about all of the awful things he faced.
I hope he is very happy in life now, he most certainly deserves it.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy Crush Mania!, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Friends, family & people I work with have been raving on about this game for ages so I finally decided to download it onto my Kindle. It is so addictive. However when I run out of lives I have to wait for more as I don't use Facebook or if course I can purchase them but I think my bank account would really decrease rapidly!
Anyone who likes Bejeweled will love this game. Added bonus is it's free to download :-)

The Care Home
The Care Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Care Home (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this book I did not particularly like it but persevered and I am so glad I did. Having worked in a care home (as office staff) I got to see a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff that shocked me & also showed how some people really do love their family members.
Anyway I would recommend this book.
Well done to the writer for achieving such a great book!

Freelogix Modern Style Chrome Spiral Egg Holder Rack - Holds 12 Eggs
Freelogix Modern Style Chrome Spiral Egg Holder Rack - Holds 12 Eggs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 10 Oct. 2013
Overall this item is very good value for money. However, 2 of the egg slots are not quite in the right place but you get what you pay for.

WIG SPRAY AND WIG SHAMPOO FOR HUMAN & SYNTHETIC HAIR WIGS ****DEAL****
WIG SPRAY AND WIG SHAMPOO FOR HUMAN & SYNTHETIC HAIR WIGS ****DEAL****
Offered by GB TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell., 10 Oct. 2013
Both of these products have a really nice smell. So easy to use as well, no fuss at all which is great.
Would highly recommend.

KERI 3: The Original Child Abuse True Story (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI 3: The Original Child Abuse True Story (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars KERI PART TWO, 25 Sept. 2013
Well this book was just as good as the first. By that I mean that although there was more sadness and horrible things to read about, it was a gripping read. Didn't realise there us a part 3. Certainly can't wait to read that as well.
One very brave girl who grew into a very brave woman.

KERI 1: The Original Child Abuse True Story (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI 1: The Original Child Abuse True Story (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars KERI: Part One, 14 Sept. 2013
Excellent but utterly sad reading. I really can't wait to read the second book. Hopefully there are better events in that one.
This girl is so brave to have 're-lived all those terrible things in this book, and like the epilogue says she tried time and time again to get people to believe her, yet justice wasn't done.
Thank you for sharing your story KERI.

The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me
The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Girl in the Radiator, 8 Jun. 2013
What an excellent book! Although it was sad to read about some of the events I found it really interesting as well.
I have previously worked in 2 care homes in 2 different boroughs, and although I worked in admin and did not always have direct contact with patients who had dementia I still loved to hear some of the tales they had to tell. They were both fascinating jobs, although a shock at times.
I would recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in this awful disease if that's what it can be called.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3