Profile for Walter B'Ord > Reviews

Content by Walter B'Ord

Walter B'Ord

SanDisk 32 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card Only (Label May Change) - Frustration-Free Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars it's a memory card!, 29 May 2013
I can't remember what I wanted to write here, perhaps I should have saved it on a top notch SD card.

LEGO City 4204: The Mine
LEGO City 4204: The Mine
Offered by SmartPurchaseToys

5.0 out of 5 stars A rich seam of fun !, 29 May 2013
This review is from: LEGO City 4204: The Mine (Toy)
This set comes in the biggest lego box I've ever seen. My eight year old daughter loves this, she and I spent hours putting the thing together. I find it impossible to conveyor the excitement, I'd certainly pick (axe) this set for a friend. You can't just shove(l) it together, you have to crane your eyes to drill down through the deep strata of instructions if you want to strike gold... etc ...

FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 II i8160 MULTI BIRDS OWELS PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH

1.0 out of 5 stars there's no way to turn your phone on or off!, 29 May 2013
The space for the power switch is in the wrong place. my Wife liked the colours though, shame she can't actually use it. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 7:46 PM BST

Portable Folding Speakers for iPods & MP3 Players - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by pukkatec

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Rock for Rock Bottom Dollar, 8 Sept. 2011
When I saw the price of these dinky little speakers, I thought "that's too good to be true." But blow me down if they don't do what it says on the tin. handy pocket sized speakers , obviously the sound ain't brilliant but it's perfectly good enough. I would definitely recommend these.