Profile for Mrs. S. L. Mirfield > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. L. Mir...

Mrs. S. L. Mirfield (Northern Irealand)

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies ever :), 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Love it ,love love it. Oh yes and so does my daughter . Speedy delivery too . Watches and sings to it all the time

Howard Leight MAX-1 Ear Plugs (200 Pairs)
Howard Leight MAX-1 Ear Plugs (200 Pairs)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me, 27 Jun. 2014
I wouldn't have thought but my ears must be too small for these . I have rolled them up different ways and squished them but they still fall out occasionally and if they don't fall out they hurt when I lie on my side as they dig in

NOW That's What I Call Club Hits
NOW That's What I Call Club Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 7 April 2014
Great variety of upbeat music, great for working out . Have it now on amazon app which is an added bonus

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 7 April 2014
Good product , have purchased it before . Nice gentle heat and I like the smell too . My patients also like it. Works we'll with moderately hairy legs or bare legs. Have to use a lot of product if very hairy !!
Quick delivery

Hama DVD-ROM Laser Cleaning Disc
Hama DVD-ROM Laser Cleaning Disc

1.0 out of 5 stars hama dvd laser cleaner, 28 Feb. 2010
unfortunately i think my laser is faulty as opposed to dirty so this product did not work. was worth a try and will be able to use it in the future
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2010 6:13 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a can fly comfortably now, 11 Mar. 2008
I started with a fear of flying appoximately 10 years ago having flown for over 15 years regularly with no problems. My fear was related to closterphobia and feeling intense panic when the plane door was closed until it was opened again.I strangely had no fears of crashing and still always loved taking off and landing. My panic would start when i booked the flight,then it would build in the weeks before the flight and eventually on the day of the flight i would wretch, vomit sometimes, have a panic attack and on the odd occasion would not be able to fly.This was a nighmare for me and my family and was very upsetting. The only way i could fly was to drink lots of alcohol but this would mean i have a hangover before i even started my holiday! The actual flight itself was never actually bad when i was on it , it was more the build up i created in my own head which is why i went to a hypnotherapist and then purchased this CD. i have to say after listening to it every night for two weeks i feel 80-90% better.I now fly without having to drink several glasses of wine and dont have any anxiety until a few minutes before i board which is contollable and minimal and only lasts a few minutes and does not result in a panic attack.On the last flight, i flew when there were 50 mph winds and was perfectly content. I intend to keep listening to this and to get some further improvement. It helps generally for relaxation in life too!