Profile for Miss Patty > Reviews

Content by Miss Patty

Miss Patty

A Body in the Backyard (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 4)
A Body in the Backyard (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 8 Oct. 2013
Was pretty much what I expected - middle of the road; therefore three stars. Ideal for when you're feeling lazy.

More William
More William

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliving my childhood!, 13 July 2013
This review is from: More William (Kindle Edition)
I got this book just to check I was using the processes correctly - I enjoyed it more as a 10 year old.

In Plain Sight (An Ivy Malone Mystery Book #2)
In Plain Sight (An Ivy Malone Mystery Book #2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun story, 13 July 2013
This is the second book in the series that I have read - I enjoyed it less than the first but it was ok.

Dying to Get Published (The Jennifer Marsh Mysteries Book 1)
Dying to Get Published (The Jennifer Marsh Mysteries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday reading, 13 July 2013
I got this book for reading on holiday - it filled in a few hours on a long plane ride but I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Persuasion
Persuasion

5.0 out of 5 stars Austen always rates 5 stars, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Persuasion (Kindle Edition)
Not my favourite but great never the less. Not much else to say but I require twelve more words so ....

"Reader's Digest" Basic Guide Canvas Work ("Reader's Digest" needlecraft guide)
"Reader's Digest" Basic Guide Canvas Work ("Reader's Digest" needlecraft guide)
by Reader's Digest Association

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy instructions, 10 Jun. 2013
Clear and useful instructions for each stitch. Very easy to follow. Nothing else to say - but need to fill in my word allocation.

Quick and Easy Quilts: 20 Stylish Projects for Fast Results
Quick and Easy Quilts: 20 Stylish Projects for Fast Results
by Jenni Dobson

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good ideas, 6 Aug. 2010
I bought this book after borrowing it from the local library and finding it sufficiently useful to have my own copy. I have not yet made any of the quilts but have used some of the templates on my handmade cards.

A real bargain.

Making Children's Clothes: 25 step-by-step sewing projects for 0-5 years, including full-size paper patterns
by Emma Hardy

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 6 Aug. 2010
I bought this book after reading reviews on Amazon and it lived up to expectations.
I have yet to make any of the items (I tend to buy books and admire them rather than use them!), however it does contain a lot of useful patterns and ideas and is a great saving when considering the price of clothes patterns, which come free and full size with the book.