Profile for Vixx H > Reviews

Content by Vixx H

Vixx H "vixx811" (Cannock, Staffs)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Try for yourself, 26 Jun. 2016
I am told this does the job, well worth the money

Papermate InkJoy 550 RT 1.0 mm Medium Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Black
Papermate InkJoy 550 RT 1.0 mm Medium Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smooth flowing pen, 26 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A lovely pen, smooth flowing ink with a perfect width nib ( for me anyway ). Makes writing even the most mundane easy. I recommend this.

Honeywell HDE010E1 Dehumidifier, 10 Litres/24h
Honeywell HDE010E1 Dehumidifier, 10 Litres/24h

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and does the job, 23 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to use and the instructions are very clear. This is also less noisy than I expected and it can be programmed for varying number of hours. It is quite heavy but does have wheels so is quite easy to manoeuvre. Unfortunately the lead isn't long enough to reach my bathroom where I really needed it but it has been ideal in my kitchen/dining room, keeping the moisture down nicely.

A Death at Fountains Abbey (Thomas Hawkins 3)
A Death at Fountains Abbey (Thomas Hawkins 3)
by Antonia Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars A jolly good read, 23 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having read the previous two books in this series I couldn't wait to start this book and I wasn't disappointed. This time we find Thomas and his ward Samuel in Yorkshire. They have been blackmailed into helping a very nasty man, John Aislabie, a previous Chancellor of the Exchequer. He has been threatened with murder and Thomas has to find out who has done this. Yet another romping good read, an excellent crime thriller which will keep you enthralled throughout.

Post-it 658H 25.4mm x 17.7m Cover Up and Label Tape (6 Lines, 1 Roll)
Post-it 658H 25.4mm x 17.7m Cover Up and Label Tape (6 Lines, 1 Roll)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A pretty good idea, ultimately it's Tipexx on a roll. It's easy to write on and does the job quite well, no complaints but nothing special.

BaByliss Simplicity Curl Secret
BaByliss Simplicity Curl Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Quite easy to use, especially if you've ever had to curl you hair using straighteners. It's not too heavy but it does get very hot, so be careful!. I only have chin length hair but found this works perfectly well on that length and what's more the curls stay in!
A really good product for those of us who fancy a bit of curl.

Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Cream 40 ml
Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Cream 40 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A lovely silky cream which is adsorbed very quickly. I have been using it for nearly 2 weeks and it has made my skin feel soft and smooth, I haven't noticed any reduction in fine lines or any tightening of my skin as of yet but I will continue to use this little pot of gold. It contains lots of nice things such as manukau honey, purified bee venom, plant stem cells and the crystal tears of the Pasticia Lenticus tree!! Very nice, so if you fancy treating yourself, go for it.

Vileda DuActiva Broom
Vileda DuActiva Broom

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for pet owners, 10 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Vileda DuActiva Broom (Housewares)
Ideal if you've got pets or lots of hard floors. The brush is as good as any indoor brush I've come across but the clever bit is the foam strip which catches all those pesky bits of fluff and hair. This is the 3rd one of these that I've bought, unfortunately the foam does wear out after a couple of years but it's well worth it just to keep the floors clean

SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick 32 GB
SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick 32 GB
Offered by Books and Media UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am an absolute novice when it comes to these kind of thins but I thought I'd give it a go and was pleasantly surprised. This little stick is really easy to use, you charge it, plug it into your computer, download the app onto your phone, which you then log into. You can now transfer any pictures/pictures/photos that you want to save, leaving loads of memory on your phone. This is ideal to take on your jollies and store all those cheesy snaps. One point you might like to take note of; the on/off button is really well hidden, it's on the side of the stick.

Fenugreen FreshPaper Produce Saver Sheets (1 Pack of 8 Sheets)
Fenugreen FreshPaper Produce Saver Sheets (1 Pack of 8 Sheets)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 8 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Like many others I hate to throw food away and yet a I'm lucky if a tub of raspberries last longer than two days, so I thought I'd give these a go and review them. However I'm not really impressed, nothing seemed to happen, my fruit and veg didn't last any longer than normal so I consider them a complete waste of time and money (if I'd paid for them!). I don't think I'll bother again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20