Profile for Kath South Yorkshire > Reviews

Content by Kath South Yor...

Kath South Yorkshire

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scissors!, 5 Sept. 2017
Scissors are great, nice and sharp. Use them for trimming my daughters' hair. I love that they have their own case to keep them protected. Overall very happy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2017 6:23 AM BST

Tiana Rainbow Stars Girl's T-Shirt (9-10 Years)
Tiana Rainbow Stars Girl's T-Shirt (9-10 Years)
Offered by Noisy Sauce UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice T Shirt, 25 Aug. 2017
I ordered size 9-10 for my 8 year old daughter. It's a bit smaller on her than I would like as she is very tall but it still looks fine- just won't last long as she'll soon grow out of it! The quality of the t shirt is nice (I haven't washed it yet) and te design looks great. My daughter loves it as she loves Tiana!

Beautify Professional Large Lockable Vanity Make Up Beauty Storage Case - Tropical Flamingo
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Vanity case!, 28 Nov. 2016
This vanity case is gorgeous! It's larger than I expected and the flamingo print is wonderful. I bought it for my daughter as she loves anything flamingo. I'm sure she will love it on Christmas day.

KAV PLUS 20 x Bright Electric Toothbrush Heads Replacement Compatible With Braun Oral B
Offered by KAV PLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain brushes!, 28 Nov. 2016
These brush heads are great for the price. They fit well on my Oral B brush and make my teeth feel really clean. Only on my first brush so can't comment on how well they last but for the price I'm really impressed so far.

HST Beauty Box Lockable Makeup Cosmetic Organiser Vanity Case Nail Polish Jewelry Storage Holder, Blue Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beauty storage box!, 7 Nov. 2016
Bought this box as a Christmas present for my daughter so it hasn't been used yet but it looks lovely. It's a nice size, plenty of storage space and a great colour for her bedroom. I love it and I'm sure she will too!

DevaCurl One Conditioner 355 ml
DevaCurl One Conditioner 355 ml
Offered by iGadgets Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Conditioner!, 10 July 2016
I love this conditioner! It has a nice creamy texture that gives your hair lots of 'slip' so you can finger comb the tangles out. It leaves it feeling nicely moisturised and smelling lovely!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute design, 9 May 2016
Bought for daughters ipad. Comes packaged in a nice box. It's quite thin plastic for the money but it does the job, basically making the ipad look different rather than protecting it. My daughter loves it.

Girl Guides Uniform Hoodie (28)
Girl Guides Uniform Hoodie (28)
Offered by Parkers Online77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie!, 25 Oct. 2015
Lovely hoodie, great quality and fit is as expected.

12 Piece Bag O Chews Wood Toy Set
12 Piece Bag O Chews Wood Toy Set
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad!, 14 Mar. 2015
Overall these are chews are ok. There are quite a few in the pack. Our hamsters seem to prefer certain shapes though so not all of them get used but all hamsters are different!

Webkinz Hedgehog Soft Toy
Webkinz Hedgehog Soft Toy
Offered by Webkinz Wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hedgehog!, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Webkinz Hedgehog Soft Toy (Toy)
Bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter. The toy itself is lovely! It's a nice size, well made and very cute and cuddly. My daughter enjoys playing on the game on her tablet. She can create a room for her hedgehog, feed him etc. By playing games she earns points to spend on items for her hedgehog. Overall we are very pleased!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3