Profile for MRT > Reviews

Content by MRT

MRT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Junk Mail,Leaflets,Menus,Flyers,Circulars,Salespeople - Letterbox Warning House Sticker-Self Adhesive Vinyl Door Notice Sign
Offered by Platinum Place (UK Manufacturer & Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Junk Mail Letterbox Sticker, 24 Dec. 2016
Bought two. One for myself and another for an elderly relative who received leaflets every day. To-date it works. Result!!!-

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold Calling Notice., 24 Dec. 2016
I ordered two. One for me and for an elderly relative. So far it simply works. Delighted.

If You Are Making A Delivery,Please Be Patient-External Window or Door Information Sign-Delivery/Sales
Offered by Platinum Place (UK Manufacturer & Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cold Calling Door Sticker - Discrete Disabled Notice, 24 Dec. 2016
Doesn't immediately advertise that you are disabled, which may leave you an easy target for cold callers, thieves, etc. The sticker I received added, If you are making a sale please don't bother! This was bought for an elderly relative and so far has worked! Recommend.

Bulb Glow in the Dark
Bulb Glow in the Dark

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulb Glow in the Dark, 24 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Bulb Glow in the Dark (Toy)
Life sized old fashioned light bulb pull. Hollow in the middle. Does not stay glowing very long. I have an older smaller version that is solid, stays brighter longer due to having more material to keep it glowing. The smaller original size lends itself better as a light-pull. This one is less comfortable to use. Problem solved by filling it with other glowing material. Fun novelty idea but no replacement for my original smaller solid equivalent light pull.

WoodWick Small Reed Diffuser - Vintage Leather
WoodWick Small Reed Diffuser - Vintage Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars WoodWick Vintage Leather Reed Diffuser, 24 Dec. 2016
Very long lasting leather smell. The best I have come across. So I bought three. Alas, WoodWick have ceased to continue it's production. Hopefully they shall re-introduce it once again.

Agatha Raisin: Pushing up Daisies
Agatha Raisin: Pushing up Daisies
by M.C. Beaton

4.0 out of 5 stars Agatha Raisin - Pushing Up Daisies Papperback Book., 6 Dec. 2016
I bought this last installment in the Agatha Raisin Series as a gift for a relative who enjoyed the easy reading style of this author (M C Beaton.)

Cuisipro Foam Pump / Dispenser, 390 ml, Chrome
Cuisipro Foam Pump / Dispenser, 390 ml, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisipro Soap Dispenser., 6 Dec. 2016
Smart, effective, money saving. Works a treat. Delighted.

Cuisipro Foam Pump, White, 390 ml
Cuisipro Foam Pump, White, 390 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisipro Money Saving Soap Dispenser., 6 Dec. 2016
Simple, effective, money saving and stylish soap dispenser. I bought two of these as gifts for relatives who were impressed by my elderly mother's.
She has arthritis and makes using soap easier as well as, cost effective.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 10W R7's LED 118mm replacement bulbs - money saving!, 6 Dec. 2016
It does not appear to be as bright as the 120W halogen it replaces but the quality of the light is more penetrating. This allowed me to be able to use my keyboard without an additional desk light. It also saves me 110W per light. It's more robust than the thinner glass (don't touch) halogen bulb.
I was most concerned when initially buying these replacement bulbs as their diameter is almost twice as large and needed to fit a tight lamp fitting. For me, this turned out not to be an issue. Take measurements before ordering. I would order again but as my bulbs are new, I cannot vouch for reliability yet. I am very pleased with these items.

Dimplex Slate Effect Hearth Pad
Dimplex Slate Effect Hearth Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars Adds realism., 16 Sept. 2016
Adds a bit more realism to flame-effect electric fires.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5