Profile for Ali W > Reviews

howa wooden toy kitchen 4815
howa wooden toy kitchen 4815
Offered by howa shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, good quality build, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: howa wooden toy kitchen 4815 (Toy)
This kitchen has been a big hit with our 19mth old. She loves it, it was bought as a 'gif't from her new sibling which worked really well when the new baby arrived. I spent lots of time researching kitchens before I bought the howa and felt I was taking a gamble as there was a lack of reviews on the product but glad I did. It was straight forward to build and looks and feels sturdy. It makes a great uni sex kitchen unlike others on the market and the wood and silver finish looks stylish. A previous review mentioned a possible weakness as the oven door stay is made up with string. I would agree with this although having said that we have had it in action for three months and despite my daughter enjoying using the open door as a step she has not managed to break it. The item was delivered from Germany and arrived promptly (within a week). Really pleased with it.

Bigjigs Toys Dinosaur Push Along (One Supplied)
Bigjigs Toys Dinosaur Push Along (One Supplied)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fantastic and great fun, 25 Nov. 2011
Lovely wooden toy, fantastic value for money, looks like it would cost far more. My 18mth old loves chasing it around with it's bright colours and wobbly dino 'tail'. It would make a great gift.