Profile for Joolsy > Reviews

Joolsy

Super B-Complex - High Strength B Vitamins & Vitamin C with folate, 60 tablets
Super B-Complex - High Strength B Vitamins & Vitamin C with folate, 60 tablets
Offered by Igennus Healthcare Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - a must have for afternoon slumps and sugar cravings, 5 May 2017
I have been using this product for a while now and am delighted with the results. I have always suffered low mood and energy slumps in the afternoon. This has affected my ability to train after work and made me feel as though only half of my day is spent feeling vaguely awake. I can honestly say that taking the Super B complex has really made a difference. I've noticed also that my dependency on sugary food fixes is decreasing and this was more noticeable around my period - normally a full on chocolate binge for a few days was about 80% less and I hardly noticed the normal cravings. Really happy with it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found this product..., 7 Mar. 2017
Sorry if this is a bit long-winded but I feel compelled to say how good this product has been for me. I'm 47 and fit. I run. I cycle and I eat well. I have always struggled with low mood and extreme PMS (Disphoria) and in the last few years developed some auto-immune conditions (iritis, psoriasis- one prolonged attack lately, and mild joint pain) I felt as though I needed something else in my diet to combat these changes. As a vegetarian I did not want to consume fish oil and so I found this product..After 3 weeks my skin cleared. I also noticed I had less fatigue in the afternoon and that my joint pain was dying off. I have continued to take it now for three menstrual cycles and this last month passed me by with NO symptoms of PMS whatsoever. It was literally the best month I've had in years. No moods and tears and no breast tenderness..to me that is worth so much. I plan to keep taking this product and will investigate the other things in the product range. I am leaving this review because I genuinely believe in the product.

Wrist Wraps (1 Pair/2 Wraps) for Weightlifting/Crossfit/Powerlifting - For Women & Men - Premium Quality Equipment & Accessories for the Absolutely Best Hand Strength & Support Possible - Guard & Brace Your Wrists With this Gear to Avoid Injury During Weight Lifting - (Red) - 1 Year Warranty
Offered by Nordic Quality UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality and result!!, 16 April 2016
These wrist straps have really helped with all of my Crossfit training. I was getting that straining sensation along the sides of my wrists after multiple sets, so these have been the best solution. My last overhead was my PB and my wrists felt secure.
They are excellent quality and feel thick and comfortable when on. They are easy to place on the wrist and fully ajustable.
I really like this product and would 100% recommend them to anyone needing to lift, Crossfit or just looking for extra wrist support in training.

Memory Foam Warehouse - 5FT King Size 7.5cm (3") 60kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Including FREE Coolmax Cover - 150cm x 200cm x 7.5cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother ../., 2 Mar. 2015
I was less than impressed with this oversized piece of foam.. Not firm at all and didn't help to top the mattress off or ass comfort. Now no longer using it.

Lee Women's Leola Jeans Mid Stone 31W x 33L
Lee Women's Leola Jeans Mid Stone 31W x 33L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting jeans!, 8 April 2011
Love love love these jeans - been wearing the for years and now have to buy off net as stores don't seem to have them or carry the right size and colour combos. Great. Low enough on hip to be cool but not so much that your muffing tops escape. Leg shape is good, slightly boot cut.

Full Grain Leather Foldaway Bush Hat - by  BARMAH AUSTRALIA (X-Large)
Full Grain Leather Foldaway Bush Hat - by BARMAH AUSTRALIA (X-Large)
Offered by Menos

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for a man who can't do beany hats!, 8 April 2011
I bought this for my other half who just looks silly in hats. We walk a lot in all weathers. So far it's been out in wind (good fit so stays on) rain, it doesn't allow the head to get wet or the hat to become waterlogged and in sun, where it is perfect for shielding the eyes and face from sunburn...more importantly it is one of those items you just know you are gonna keep for ever; it looks cool on the head and even cooler hanging on the back of the door.It's fold away which for him means it doesn't matter if it gets a bit squashed in the back of the car, or under his back pack but it pops right back into shape. The leather quality is fab - really solid. Have to say I am delighted with this and was torn between the Barmah and an oil skin - but very glad the Barmah was the one.

Animals In War
Animals In War
by Jilly Cooper OBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual Jilly Cooper!, 14 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Animals In War (Paperback)
An excellent gift for animal lovers and historians alike. I came across this book via a colleague at work and have bought multiple copies for gifts. I would especially recommend it for horse mad teens or elderly relatives who may have childhood memories of the war.Not at all what I would have expected from Jilly Cooper.