Profile for lambcrash > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Selected Homme Jeans Men's Riley Long Sleeve Check Shirt, Navy, Small
Selected Homme Jeans Men's Riley Long Sleeve Check Shirt, Navy, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shirt, 16 July 2013
This is a really cool looking shirt with a nice slim fit. Had it a while now and it doesn't appear to have shrunk. I'm normally a medium but got it in small on the off-chance it would fit me better and it paid off as it looks great.

No Fear Marl Crew Neck Jumper Mens Charcoal Marl Medium
No Fear Marl Crew Neck Jumper Mens Charcoal Marl Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jumper, 16 July 2013
I really love this jumper! It's thin enough not to overheat you and looks great over a shirt or a t-shirt.

Poetic KeyBook Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty from Poetic)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but cheap quality, 16 July 2013
It's okay for what it is and what you pay but it looks and feels pretty cheap when you have it in your hands. That said, the keyboard functions perfectly, no sticking keys with my one anyway, so if you're on a budget it's perfectly adequate.

Cover-Up Google Nexus 10 Tablet Version Stand Natural Hemp Case with Sleep / Wake function - Carbon Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nexus cover, 16 July 2013
This is very tidy cover and I'm really happy with it. It stands the Nexus up very well and has a discrete magnetic thingamajig to put it in sleep mode when closed. Admittedly you can get other cases for less money, but originally I had a Poetic case which looked nice online but was clearly pretty cheaply made when I had it in my hands. This is very nice, much better quality and was worth spending a bit more on.

Integral Neon 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Orange
Integral Neon 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 July 2013
This is a very handy little flash drive, it's very quick at transferring data and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase.

The Happy Manifesto: Make Your Organisation a Great Workplace - Now!
The Happy Manifesto: Make Your Organisation a Great Workplace - Now!
by Henry Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars Reads like management satire., 29 Feb. 2012
Here's my favourite quote from the book, I think it gives you a taste of the kind of thinking this book contains.

"Questions: Have you fully explored the potential of your staff? In particular, have you looked among your lowest-paid staff,especially immigrant labour, for unused potential?"

DC Men's Manteca 3 SE Skateboarding Shoe White/Black/Citrus D0301968 11UK
DC Men's Manteca 3 SE Skateboarding Shoe White/Black/Citrus D0301968 11UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 13 Sept. 2011
Much glossier than the picture suggests, as the other review mentions - the white is shiny as well as the orange. These are great shoes; they fit comfortably and look great, particularly the coloured sole.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 30 Jun. 2011
I bought this so I could take my collection of films and television programmes (mostly MKVs and AVIs) and play them off friends' TVs. I only use the HDMI functionality but it works absolutely brilliantly. It reads stuff from a memory stick and has an easily navigable menu. And there's no setting up required if you're playing off a USB stick, either - just select the stick from the main menu (which loads up automatically) and away you go. Admittedly the remote control is a bit nasty, but it works well enough so I shouldn't complain really. I was pretty dubious about this when I bought it but it's proven to be a brilliant little piece of kit! RECOMMENDED!!

Fashionable Coffee PU Mens Leather Jacket
Fashionable Coffee PU Mens Leather Jacket

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid LIVID!, 26 May 2011
When I placed the order it was stated that dispatch would be within 6 - 10 days, as it still states up there. The confirmation of my order however states that dispatch probably won't be for over 6 weeks, with no reason for this disparity, although they've had no qualms about charging me for it pretty much immediately. The customer service response is a complete load. Avoid LIVID like the plague.

Star Trek: The Original Series 365
Star Trek: The Original Series 365
by Paula M. Block

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic companion to the show, 24 May 2011
This has just arrived and I have to say I'm really pleased with this purchase, not least considering how reasonably priced it is. If you've more than a passing interest in TOS then this is a great companion to have to the television series. The book is satisfyingly thick and weighty with high quality photos reproduced throughout as well as being packed full of interesting minutiae around the shows themselves. It's also clearly a labour of love by the authors, to whom I'm very grateful.

I've seen from other reviews that some shoppers have been unlucky in that the copies they received were tattered or worn looking. I just want to add here for anyone who's tempted by this book but is a little wary of buying it due to reading those reviews that my copy is in 100% new, unused condition. I heartily recommend this to you!

Page: 1 | 2