Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for D J W - Karate > Reviews

Content by D J W - Karate

D J W - Karate

Page: 1 | 2
Womens Mens Adult Unisex Fleece Animal Onesies Pyjamas Sleepsuit Totoro Size S
Womens Mens Adult Unisex Fleece Animal Onesies Pyjamas Sleepsuit Totoro Size S
Offered by LianNuoEC

4.0 out of 5 stars great product...however, 27 Dec. 2014
The onesie is actually really good, warm and really well Made.

however as this product cane through Yodel I had no end of issues with them !

Studio Ghibli My Neighbor Totoro Shoulder Messenger Hand shoulders package bag
Studio Ghibli My Neighbor Totoro Shoulder Messenger Hand shoulders package bag
Offered by muzike passion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec. 2014
Brilliant bag, ordered it and it was here faster than I thought.....my sister loves it!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
I really like Skins but these are a littke tight.

Shock Doctor Mens Power Compression Protective Shorts with Cup Pocket - Black, Large
Offered by Ithaca Sports Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving em, 25 Oct. 2013
they feel fantastic, I have bought compression shorts before but these feel really comfortable. (Not that the others didn't, these just feel better) would recommend anyone to buy them and the cup is a good fit to.

Blitz Standard Block Body Armour - Medium
Blitz Standard Block Body Armour - Medium
Offered by Martial Art Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Just for a little extra practice., 25 Oct. 2013
I Bought two of these because we have just started Karate, I know that obviously as a lad I may punch a bit harder than my mates may want me to, It protects reasonably well and fits comfortably I'd still recommend learning to control as the protection isn't thick but it really does the job......would certainly buy another one.

Whisper of the Heart [DVD]
Whisper of the Heart [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yoshifumi Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Whisper of the Heart [DVD] (DVD)
This film is brill, I'm not a person that would usually buy these types of films, my girlfriend really wanted to watch it and so we got it. Now I can't wait to watch it again. fantastic film

The Craft [DVD] [2000]
The Craft [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Robin Tunney

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 July 2013
This review is from: The Craft [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Didn't thin i'd like the film. I bought it for my other half as a present, she really likes it, the film plods along a bit but is quite good for a film you don't need to watch every second of.

Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Short Sleeve Top - Large, White

3.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 July 2013
This product is great, Close fitting, tried it on the moment I got it felt really comfortable, I now only buy SUB Compression gear.

Fantastic products

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 24 July 2013
Having messed up slightly and ordered the size below , I complained (thinking I hadn't ordered the wrong size) the customers service was great although I was in the wrong they were really happy to help, so much so that I decided to keep the Uniform for my Girlfriend and buy another one for myself.
my girlfriend has said this product is great and has really helped with the random heatwave we had.

10 out of 10

Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Shorts - White, Large
Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Shorts - White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 24 July 2013
I recently bought the boxer shorts version of these and loved them so much I bought these for Karate. They do not disappoint, loving them and they feel really comfortable. they also seem to have helped my performance and seem to have prevented my legs becoming as tired as they used do.

** I have recently bought the Black version of these, the product looks better, not that the white ones don't look good I just prefer the Black ones.

delivery was quick and I never worry when ordering these.

Page: 1 | 2