Profile for Martin W. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Just Movies
Just Movies

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 July 2015
This review is from: Just Movies (App)
USELESS!

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2015
Great book. Easy to read and definitely one to keep close by for easy reference.

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC and Mac - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2015
Excellent product. Small, but very capable. Ideal for the briefcase.

Vileda EasyWring and Clean Turbo Classic Microfibre Mop Refill Head, Multi-Colour

Does the job.

Teach Yourself VISUALLY OS X Yosemite (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
Teach Yourself VISUALLY OS X Yosemite (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
by Paul McFedries

Good book. Easy to read.

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / Lightroom 6 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2015
Excellent book. Would definitely recommend it.

A Newbie's Guide to OS X Mavericks: Switching Seamlessly from Windows to Mac
A Newbie's Guide to OS X Mavericks: Switching Seamlessly from Windows to Mac

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to cover all I am interested in. Time ..., 28 Aug. 2014
Seems to cover all I am interested in. Time will tell if it gives me what I am looking for, but on the face of it, it should be OK.

Panasonic Hebron UJ890 Portable Slim USB DVD Burner External Hard Drive DVD Writer RW DL RAM

5.0 out of 5 stars I definitely Leicke it., 31 Oct. 2012
I recently bought a Macbook Air laptop and wished to install a photographic imaging programme on to it. I needed an External DVD drive and as I would not be using it very much I did not want to spend more than I had too. After looking at the various models available, I decided on the Panasonic Hebron UJ890. My decision was influenced by the reviews for this machine. Experience has taught me not to buy the cheapest on the market and as I also have a windows PC I was looking for something that worked on both. The reviews indicated this model was the item I had been looking for. Since buying it the reviews have been proved right. While it is not heavy, it has a solid, well made feel to it. It comes with two leads. A USB one that uses power from the laptop and another to use direct from the mains if required. In use it was quite straight forward. It is as they say 'Plug & Play'. I just pushed the supplied USB lead into my Mac, pressed the button so the drawer slide gently out, inserted the Elements 10 disc, closed the drawer and began installing the programme. All went smoothly and I was very pleased with my purchase. I would have no hesitation in recommending this machine. Not sure where Panasonic comes in because there is no mention of it in the paperwork or on the DVD player, but no matter. It does the job. And at a fair price.

Jewish Book of Why
Jewish Book of Why
by Alfred J. Kolatch

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jewish Guide book for Everyone., 10 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Jewish Book of Why (Hardcover)
A great book that should be in all Jewish homes and even non-jewish homes so that everyone would understand the religion better. Even members of the Jewish faith, whilst maintaining the many traditional aspects of the religion will not always know why we do something. This book will have the answer. When your child or a non-jewish friend asks why do we do a particular thing we can usually give an answer, but it may not be exactly right. Consult 'The Jewish Book of Why' and your problems are over. I wish I had discovered it years ago.

Brilliant Photoshop CS5
Brilliant Photoshop CS5
by Mr Steve Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars A CS5 guide for the impatient., 10 Sept. 2010
THis book is meant for those looking for information quickly. It a 'How to' book that covers everything, but without going into a lot of detail. It does its job very well and I would certainly recommend it for those who do not want to have to wade through lots of pages finding out the best way to use the many tools in CS5.

Page: 1 | 2