Profile for susan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nail HQ Base Coat 10 ml
Nail HQ Base Coat 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubberise Base Coat, 4 Mar. 2017
I have used two bottles of this basecoat and find it to be the best I've ever used, having tried and tested many over forty odd years. It really bonds every type of nail polish to it keeping a manicure fresher for so much longer. I find it works best on shorter nails but even wear on longer nails is reduced. Sadly I cannot now find this product in local shops so have had to search online.

EVER FAITH® Gold-Tone Austrian Crystal Enamel Romantic Rose Flower Green Leaf Brooch Pin Pink N06897-1
Offered by Ever Faith

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a beautiful little brooch, 29 Oct. 2016
This is such a beautiful little brooch, About 2" long. Each part of the crystal elements is clearly defined but not so much as to detract from the colour of the three crystal shades, pink, green and clear. It is well made with a sturdy pin which is placed vertically. This is to be a Christmas gift for my aunt to requested a brooch suitable for a bright pink woolen coat. This brooch to my mind fits the bill as it will complement her coat without being too gaudy. I would definitely buy this brooch again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fuschia Bag for the use of., 23 Jan. 2016
I only started using this bag just before Christmas, it looks lovely and more expensive than the price. However, I was using it yesterday and the strap snapped away from the body of the bag. It had only been attached by a very short length of the strap being sewn into the bag. The problem comes from the way the zip is fixed. Every time the zip is opened/closed is pulls on the strap fixing, pulling it away a bit each time. I have sewn the strap back on with linen thread and over-sewn the zip ending so hopefully this will have mended it - I would have sent the bag back but it's such a nuisance!

Bronnley New Herbarium Guest Soaps 50 g
Bronnley New Herbarium Guest Soaps 50 g

5.0 out of 5 stars ... soaps as a Christmas gift last year and I love them. They all have a beautiful perfume which ..., 12 Sept. 2015
I was given these soaps as a Christmas gift last year and I love them. They all have a beautiful perfume which lasts all the way through the soap, which it's self lasts for ages and doesn't go slimy like some soaps do. The packaging of the soaps is like a little book so when the last soap is used the box can double up as a little trinket box or the like. I would highly recommend this product.

Medipaq® The Memory Foam Contoured Seat & Back Cushion - Reduce Back Ache, Improve Posture!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars The pad is as good today as it was when I purchased it in ..., 15 April 2015
Have waited until now to write a review so that I could properly 'road test' the seat. It sits for use on the driver's side of my car and gets used practically every day. The pad is as good today as it was when I purchased it in 2013 and still affords the same comfort and elevation when driving. I would therefore highly recommend it. It fits comfortably my car which is a Ford Fiesta, however, any bigger car seat and it might move around a bit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery Making Pliers, 10 Aug. 2013
I have a necklace that is made up of varying sized beds joined together by wire links. Unfortunately it caught on something and snapped into many pieces. I did not want to discard my broken necklace so thought I would try and repair it. I searched for small pliers and after reading other comments settled on this set. I set to work using the round nosed and pointed tools and managed to put my broken necklace back together. They are so easy and comfortable to use. Even though they are small they feel very sturdy in the hand and as they have a spring back mechanism they are very easy to work with. I haven't used the 'cutters' so cannot comment on those although they also feel very comfortable to hold. I would highly recommend this plier set and for the price it must be top marks.

5 Tier Tubular Pan Stand (D 30cm x W 34cm x H 90cm)
5 Tier Tubular Pan Stand (D 30cm x W 34cm x H 90cm)
Offered by eShopingUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Chrome Pan Stand, 3 Aug. 2013
Bought this stand to replace one that was sadly past it's sell by date- so had to go. The stand arrived very quickly in a well packed box. Checked that all the parts were there before I began. There are no instructions for the assembly so common sense has to prevail. I started at the base and worked upwards to the middle section, then down from the top to the middle section, then put both parts together. It took the best part of a Saturday morning to assemble the stand as it was so fiddly. The nuts that fit onto the ends of the screws are very difficult to hold, so would suggest using a magnetic holder. I ended up having to use jewellery pliers to tighten with one hand, and a screwdriver to hold the screw in place. There are 20 of these little blighters to contend with so "patience is a virtue." Once assembled to stand looks great and is very steady and sturdy. Would recommend if this is the type of stand you are looking for. I would have give this 5 stars had it not been for my poor finger ends!

Hits That Live Forever 1950's
Hits That Live Forever 1950's

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past, 15 May 2013
Bought this cd second hand as I liked the appearance of the play list - a new copy was far more expensive. The seller said it was like new - and it was. Very happy with the sound reproduction and tracks included. Thank you to seller for their honesty.

Dream Makers And Heart Breakers
Dream Makers And Heart Breakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past Music, 15 May 2013
The sound quality reproduction on this cd is great. Many tracks appear on other compilations however some do not - this will just depend on your own collection! For my part it was well worth the money and as the tracks are listed in a different play order to other compilations it makes a refreshing change.

Together
Together

5.0 out of 5 stars ELLA, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
Great recordings and a pleasure to listen to.
Original recordings makes this a great addition to the Ella collection. Pity they didn't do anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3