Profile for Sara > Reviews

Content by Sara

Sara (Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Josef Seibel Catalonia 48, Women's  Clogs, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Josef Seibel Catalonia 48, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by SHOETIQUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delighted, 9 Feb. 2017
I am absolutely delighted with these clogs, I won't buy any other make of clogs now, these are simply the best. They are amazingly comfortable and are true to size with plenty of wiggle-room for toes. I wear mine all the time and the slight heel supports my feet very well, unlike completely flat footwear.

Vulanti - RFID Wallet - Men's Leather RFID Blocking Wallet -Men's Leather Wallet with RFID Protection - 100% Secure Wallet with Contactless Credit Card Protection - Shielded Wallet with Removal RFID Blocking Card Holder. Black Leather (Also Available in Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet, 15 Aug. 2016
I wanted something to hold credit cards and money with RFID protection. This wallet is very good - the pockets for the cards are exactly the right size, firm enough to hold the cards without making them too difficult to pull out, and the design of the fold of the wallet is very good because it makes it naturally fold closed without the need for anything to hold it together. The leather has a nice feel, it has a shiny finish but not excessively so, and good quality stitching. I don't personally have any need for the separate ID holder. But I do have to carry a separate coin purse (it would've been great to have included a zipped pocket for coins). However, overall I'm delighted with this wallet.

PattyBoutik Women's Cowl Neck Ruched Double Layer Top (Mauve Taupe 16)
PattyBoutik Women's Cowl Neck Ruched Double Layer Top (Mauve Taupe 16)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Aug. 2016
Excellent! I love this top - very good fit and looks amazing with good coverage over tummy - the double-layer really helps with this. I bought a size bigger than I am (I'm a size 14 but I bought 16) specifically to get a bit more length and for it to not be tight around the middle. The material feels nice and hangs nicely but it does crease - I'm not that good at ironing so I used a hairdryer on it, which took time, but it did a good enough job. It is worth noting that this top isn't something you can squash into a suitcase and then just wear - it needs a bit of TLC first. I've just ordered the same top in brighter pink too for a party.

Manuka Doctor Replenishing Facial Oil 25 ml
Manuka Doctor Replenishing Facial Oil 25 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Aug. 2016
The first face 'oil' I have tried (only used cremes before) and certainly impressed so far. Skin is feeling refreshed and I will keep on using, especially good under the eyes. Nice mild neutral scent.

Disunited
Disunited

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Superb!, 3 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Disunited (Kindle Edition)
This is an excellent book, brilliantly written so you are taken into the lives of the characters. The words spill from the pages, as do the emotions. I'd certainly highly recommend this very well crafted story, that has universal appeal, regardless of gender or sporting interests.

Nike Cushion Crew Socks, Black, Medium (Pack of 3)
Nike Cushion Crew Socks, Black, Medium (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted, 21 April 2016
I'm absolutely delighted with these socks, I won't buy any other make of socks now, these are simply the best. They are nice and thick and they are cushioned underneath with towelling. The towelling does shed inside which is a downside, but they last better than any other socks I've bought.

A Room Full of Elephants
A Room Full of Elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Brilliant, 19 April 2016
This story is utterly brilliant. The witty and intelligent prose flows from the pages unfolding this intriguingly imaginative and un-put-down-able story to its superb ending. Highly recommended for everyone who enjoys a good Sci-Fi.

Cat Charms Two Tone Cute Animal Beads Sale Cheap Jewellery Fit Pandora Biagi Chamilia Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 30 Mar. 2016
This bracelet charm is cute and goes nicely on my standard Pandora bracelet. The charm is very small - so the cat is tiny, but overall I'm pleased with it because my bracelet is getting quite full so a small charm is good for me.

All-Patterned Floral Handbag Folding Walking Stick
All-Patterned Floral Handbag Folding Walking Stick
Offered by Walking Sticks Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Mar. 2016
This walking stick is perfect - it does the job, looks pretty and folds reasonably easily too - I would certainly recommend it. After heavy use (2 years of every day use) it did become harder to fold (the segments got wedged more), but I felt that was an acceptable lifespan and I bought another identical one because it is really useful that it folds.

MEN'S ROLL NECK QUALITY COTTON LONG-SLEEVE TOPS- All Sizes & Colours (Small 38", Black) (1251)
Offered by Elegance1234

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delighted, 30 Mar. 2016
I ordered this top before reading the reviews, then read them and doubted my choice. However, the top has arrived and I'm ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with it. I'm a size 12-14 woman and the small (38) size fits me nicely, I ordered the black colour and it is lovely quality smooth stretchy material - just the right thickness and well finished. It is snug around my neck and the collar folds over once neatly. There is no label at the back of the neck to help put it on the right way round, but once I'd worked out front-from-back (the neck is lower at the front) I just sewed a bit of coloured thread inside which does the trick. I would certainly recommend this top.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3