Profile for vikki fawke > Reviews

Mini Hat (Blue)
Mini Hat (Blue)
Offered by Simply Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 May 2016
This review is from: Mini Hat (Blue)
Feels heavy initially but fine when on your head. Clips kept it in place.

Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set
Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set
Offered by Beautify Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Aug. 2013
I love this blender! I have used a brush for a few years and thought the results were good. Until I tried this! Was recommended by a beauty therapist whose make up always looks perfect. It's so much easier to use than a brush because you stipple it on. It leaves a flawless finish because there are no drag marks. No more lines around my jawline either as you use the sponge to blend the edges when you have finished. Make stays on longer and you use less product than with a brush. Love it!

Dualsenses by Goldwell Blondes & Highlights Anti-Brassiness Conditioner 200ml
Dualsenses by Goldwell Blondes & Highlights Anti-Brassiness Conditioner 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and blonde, 13 Aug. 2013
This keeps my hair in lovely condition. I have my hair bleached and have never found a conditioner as good as this. It was recommended to me by my hairdresser and originally bought it through the slob but then found it much cheaper on amazon. So I ordered lots!

iPad Pro Case,SAVFY Ultra Slim Apple iPad Pro 12.9" Smart Cover Folio Full Protection Stand Case for iPad Pro With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector (Gold)
Offered by GMEX Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty polkas, 13 Aug. 2013
Fits well and keeps the Ipad safe from bumps. The screen protector was easy to fit and saves the screen from scratches. Looks lovely and girly too

Mickey Mouse Stationery Favour Party Pack (20 Pieces)
Mickey Mouse Stationery Favour Party Pack (20 Pieces)
Offered by Dreck Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Party bags, 13 Aug. 2013
I bought two packs to do forty bags. Was really pleased with the contents. Quality is ok but is fine as a party bag filler.

The Very Quiet Cricket: Board Book
The Very Quiet Cricket: Board Book
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound effect, 13 Aug. 2013
The sound effect on the last page really enhances the story. I love this story anyway and it's really easy for little hands to hold.

Artificial Leaves
Artificial Leaves
Offered by Kids B Crafty®

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of leaves, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Artificial Leaves (Toy)
These leaves are really good quality. They have withstood daily play from a nursery class! I used them to fill a tuff tray and hid mini beasts for the children to discover.

God's Quiet Things
God's Quiet Things
by Nancy Sweetland

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: God's Quiet Things (Paperback)
This book was recommended by an advisor for RE. I read it to my nursery children and they loved it. We sat outside and listened for all of the quiet things we could hear.

Mel Women's Marula Orange Slingbacks Flats 32044 5 UK
Mel Women's Marula Orange Slingbacks Flats 32044 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 13 Aug. 2013
So comfy and feet stay cool. Loved them so much that I bought a blue pair too! Very trendy at the moment

Cool Blonde Shampoo 1000ml
Cool Blonde Shampoo 1000ml
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Platinum!, 13 Aug. 2013
Use this daily and it keeps my hair platinum. I've used the cheaper ones from supermarket and they are no where near as good as this. It was recommended to me by my hairdresser and I bought it from her several times before I found it on amazon for a much lower price. I use it everyday and it lasts months.

Page: 1 | 2