Profile for britts > Reviews

britts

NICI Snake Magnet
NICI Snake Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: NICI Snake Magnet (Toy)
He was given as a present from my unborn daughter to my fiancée and he now sits on the oven hood watching out for any apple stealing... I do love the Mag Nici's and he's joined a clan of 6!

My Head Is An Animal
My Head Is An Animal

4.0 out of 5 stars Some stand out songs, 8 Dec. 2012
This album has some excellent stand out songs, it does sound as though, as an album, it's not quite a polished product and hence 4 stars is the max I can give. Well worth a listen however.

The North
The North

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The North (MP3 Download)
This is a really good album, my only real issue is that it doesn't end as well as it starts, that said it's still brilliant.

Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer
Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All Round, 13 Jan. 2011
Having read the reviews for this printer I was worried - I wanted it as I know the print costs are very low however a few people on here had said some negitive things.

For me this printer is excellent as:

-It's not at all noisy compared to other printers
-The Wi-Fi is complete childs play to setup - you do it via the printer itself - much easier than a HP printer
-The software for the printer is very simple and has a nice simple front dashboard. Uses much fewer resources than HP software
-The print quality is excellent - even at normal level
-It's small, compact and neat

On the downside it took about 15 mins to setup from start to finish. Yes just 15 mins - you connect up all the bits via the nice instructions that have good quality images; turn it on and it sets itself up; then you choose Wi-fi, choose the network to connect too and it asks for your passcode for your wireless network; you then load the software on your pc/laptop and you're done.

Excellent!