Profile for F. NIKKHAH > Reviews

Content by F. NIKKHAH

F. NIKKHAH "Farhad" (London, England)

The Millionaire Next Door
The Millionaire Next Door
by Thomas J. Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars So many ahaa moments, 4 Feb. 2008
Fantastic read with an abundance of ahaa moments. Loved the description of offence and defence. I feel inspired.

LG 42PT85 42 -inch LCD 720 pixels Plasma TV
LG 42PT85 42 -inch LCD 720 pixels Plasma TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 Jan. 2008
An absolutely lovely TV with all the bells and whistles that I wanted. Best bit for me was the price. Paid £649.99 for the TV, £30 for 3 years warranty cover and another £30 for delivery to our home.

Picture and sound quality are superb and the whole family loves the product.

Anyone Can Do It: Building Coffee Republic From Our Kitchen Table: 57 Real-life laws on entrepreneurship
by Sahar Hashemi
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipe for Business Start-up and Success, 17 Feb. 2006
I enjoyed the book by this clever Iranian brother and sister duo. I found it quite inspiring and thought provoking. Had to read it from start to finish over a couple of days as it was so captivating.

Awaken
Awaken
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for medicinal purposes, 15 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Awaken (Audio CD)
I have a pre-release copy of this talented pianist's first recorded offering. It is truly delicate, soothing and relaxing throughout. My favourite tracks are 1 and 5.
Many of the tracks are like extraordinary journeys and rich blends designed to soothe the soul.
A great effort by a talented young lady.

The Beermat Entrepreneur: Turn Your Good Idea into a Great Business
The Beermat Entrepreneur: Turn Your Good Idea into a Great Business
by Mike Southon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas turned into a great book, 9 Feb. 2006
Best thing I liked about this book was that it is so easy to read and it did not bore me as it lacked the repetition that many other books of this ilk suffer from. I dipped in and out of it over a period of 4 weeks and each time found new ideas that inspired me. The book covers all aspects of what to do when you have a great business idea and what to look for in a mentor, the team, pitching for sales, pricing, what to do when you become a larger organisation and finally an established mighty oak. It was basically a great read and very easy to relate too in all aspects.

**SANDISK CRUZER MICRO 1GB
**SANDISK CRUZER MICRO 1GB

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Cruzer Micro 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 25 Jan. 2006
I dont know how I got by without this. More to the point why I never bought one of these. Its small, packs 1Gb which is plenty for most people and the price was a real steal. Cant point out any negatives at all. Go get one.

Pay Off Your Mortgage in 2 Years
Pay Off Your Mortgage in 2 Years
by Graham Hooper

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for the savvy saver, 12 Jan. 2006
Having just received the book, I read it with great enthusiasm. It describes how one should go about minimising expenditure and maximising income. There are many good tips on painless savings and tips on the more painful savings that will take many outside their comfort zone. But the book and get the cost of it back many times over.