Profile for J whanstall > Reviews

Content by J whanstall

J whanstall "jo" (lincs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Behind Closed Doors: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is raving about

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 10 Mar. 2016
It's been a long time since I have left a commitment for a book,this one was brilliant best book I have read in a long time,, I was very disappointed when it finished,

Stuck in Traffick: The Abduction of Poppy Larue
Stuck in Traffick: The Abduction of Poppy Larue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 Sept. 2015
Two very brave young girls, this is a hard read. I always keep an eye on my kids they say I'm to protective, you can never be to protective.

Abducted (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 1)
Abducted (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 26 Nov. 2014
Not my usual read, but really enjoyed reading it. Keeps you guessing. I hard book to put down. Well worth the money.

King for a Day (The King Trilogy, Book 2)
King for a Day (The King Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 24 May 2014
I hate clifhanger endings I have to wait till summer 2014 to find out what happens noo. Really enjoying this story. Good read.

Number Thirteen
Number Thirteen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Number Thirteen (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting at all. I love this kind of book, it keeps you gessing all the way till the end. I'm quit sad I've finished it.

Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)
Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 25 Feb. 2014
Interesting and different from my usual read. I like the characters, and the story, and it's well written. This is the second book. The only complaint I have is that the books are small, one book should be at least two.

BURN (Ignite Book 2)
BURN (Ignite Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 19 Feb. 2014
This isn't the tip of story I usually read, I needed a change and thought I'd give it a go. I was hooked from the start, good story line, interesting characters, well written. This is book two and it's as good as the first.

Vampire Academy Books 4-6
Vampire Academy Books 4-6

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 13 Feb. 2014
Well written, original story line, with strong lovable characters. Looking forward to watching the film. Their is also a spin of from this series called bloodline.

Friend-Zoned
Friend-Zoned

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Friend-Zoned (Kindle Edition)
Very well written, original story, with strong like able characters. It's a lovely story well worth the money. This is the 3rd book I've read form the author Bella,very tented. I am off to purchase the next book.

(Mis)fortune (Judgement Of The Six Book 2)
(Mis)fortune (Judgement Of The Six Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 29 Nov. 2013
This is the second book, and I am really looking forward to reading more. The story keeps you interested, good strong believable characters, with lots of twists leaving you thinking what's next. I'm over thirty so this story is not just for the young.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9