Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Content by Lindsey

Lindsey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Drill Sergeant (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders a big hit with 5 yr old, 16 July 2013
My little lad would like any skylanders so was very happy with this, they are fairly well made models and have endured being played with as a toy as well and being on the portal.

Gelarti Moshi Monsters - Various Themes
Gelarti Moshi Monsters - Various Themes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea my 8 year old loves them, 16 July 2013
It is only a small pack but my 8 yr old loves Moshi and this was her first gelarti and she loved it will probably get her more in different designs.

Jake and the Neverland Pirates Figures Hook and Tick Tock
Jake and the Neverland Pirates Figures Hook and Tick Tock
Offered by Bolts Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little figures, 16 July 2013
Well made figures not a bad price and good to buy Hook alone rather than in a pack of figures, would recommend.

Boys Piranha Fish Swimming Trunks 7-8 years
Boys Piranha Fish Swimming Trunks 7-8 years
Offered by Kidz Swimmers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab looking and durable trunks, 16 July 2013
This is the second pair of these I have purchased although the first pair had a shark on. They are really well made and the old pair have worn well. My son is quite big for his age but I think they are probably true to size but maybe a little small for a larger 8 year old. Would definitely recommend.

The Only Classical Chillout Album You'll Ever Need
The Only Classical Chillout Album You'll Ever Need

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album, 22 May 2013
I bought this to help my daughter relax and night and go to sleep she enjoys listening to it and it does help a bit. There is a good selection of pieces some well known others I haven't heard before but all very pleasant and relaxing to listen to, would recommend :)

Renshaw Regal Icing Fuschia 250g
Renshaw Regal Icing Fuschia 250g
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 May 2013
I bought this to decorate my daughters birthday cake it was easy to work with and a lovely colour, came quickly would reccomend

Ksg Arts and Crafts Sequin Art and Stardust Craft Kit (Mermaid)
Ksg Arts and Crafts Sequin Art and Stardust Craft Kit (Mermaid)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2013
My daughter and I love sequin art this is the second one she has had, and we both find it quite therapeutic sticking the pins in and have a nice chat whilst doing it together. She loves the pictures and will be putting them on the wall in her room.

Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii)
Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab game, 22 May 2013
Paid 33.00 for this and really happy I got it when I did as price has gone up. I have only tried it out with hubby looks like a good game and as I know my son loves the skylander spyro game his friend has think this will go down well when he opens it on his birthday. Only drawback is having to buy additional characters to play with but this may help my son save up pocket money to buy his own. I do think the portal and figures is a fun idea for young kids as it makes the game more real for them seeing the figures. Would recommend for young gamesters

Sweetly Does It Daisy Fondant Plunger Cutters, Set of 4
Sweetly Does It Daisy Fondant Plunger Cutters, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of cutters, 22 May 2013
really useful and easy to use set of cutters, I got them to use for my daughters birthday cake and the different sizes made the cake look fab, would recommend.

Premier Housewares 10 Hook Over Door Hanger - Multi-Coloured
Premier Housewares 10 Hook Over Door Hanger - Multi-Coloured
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item for price, 22 May 2013
Not an expensive item but does the job it needs to do, only drawback is it is knocking the wood on door frame a little but the door it is on doesn't get closed that often so not a major prob and probably would be an issue with all overdoor hangers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8