Profile for Cleo03 > Reviews

Cleo03 "busy mum"

Head Jog Butterfly Clamps Large Purple HT61281
Head Jog Butterfly Clamps Large Purple HT61281

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Oct. 2013
I brought these clamps for my young daughter who is really into hairdressing. She has a mannequin dolls head so wanted these clamps to use when practising hair styles.
My daughter has said she really enjoys using them.

Total Reggae: Dancehall
Total Reggae: Dancehall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dancehall album, 28 Oct. 2013
I really like this album. It has a lot of the reggae tunes from back in the 80's and 90's. This album brought back a lot of good memories from 'back in the day.' I would definitely recommend this album to anyone who grew up listening to and possibly raving to the reggae music on this album.

The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
Offered by Topbaer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jan. 2013
I purchased this for my 9 year old daughter for xmas and she has told me she enjoys playing this game. Has a good selection of Black Eyed Peas music and it is easy to follow all the moves. I will be playing this games myself to work off the excess pounds gain over xmas!!

iGadgitz Hot Pink Glossy Durable Crystal Gel Skin (TPU) Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 6 Jan. 2013
This case fits my phone perfectly and i am still able to access all the buttons. The case and screen protector gives me added reassurance that my phone will be not be damaged or scratched easily. The only negative is the screen proctector bubbles after a few days use but it is only noticeable when the screen is off.
I would definately recommend this product to others.

Busy Scissors (Nintendo DS)
Busy Scissors (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 28 Dec. 2011
I purchased Busy Scissors as an xmas gift for my 8 year old daughter. She has played the game serval times and has told me the games is enjoyable but you have to use specific equipement (hair dryer, comb) first before you are able to use others. I do think this is stated in the instrutions. I have noticed she has not played it as often as her other DS games she currently owns. In general, this games is probably suited to children 5 years+

CCS Swedish Foot Heel Balm For Rough Dry And Cracked Heels - 75g
CCS Swedish Foot Heel Balm For Rough Dry And Cracked Heels - 75g

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 3 Dec. 2011
I have always suffered from very dry cracked heals. However after using this heel balm for a few days my feet became less dry and cracked. When i first purchased this product, i applied it twice daily for a week and i now use it once a day. I am vey impressed and would recommend this heel balm to others. I never imagined i would ever find a product that was so effective.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 125 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 125 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 5 Sept. 2011
Purchased this oil as i felt my face was looking a little dull and tired. I have been using Bio oil for a couple of weeks now and my face does look and feel much better. The instructions recommend you should apply to skin for at least three months so i may see even more improvement in a few months time. Bio oil smells lovely and absorbs well. My face does not feel greasy after applying.
I went into a chemist recently and they were selling exactly the same product for £15!! I will definately be purchasing another bottle of Bio oil form Amazon again.

Carnival Funfair Games (Nintendo DS)
Carnival Funfair Games (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Renaissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and enjoyed by all ages, 6 Feb. 2010
I purchased this game for my six year old daughter and she has really enjoyed playing it. I have also enjoyed playing it as well. I would definately recommend it to others. Good buy and very reasonable priced.