Profile for Mr. Bradley T. Abrahams > Reviews

Content by Mr. Bradley T....

Mr. Bradley T. Abrahams (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tealyra - perfecTEA - Infuser Cup - 15.2-ounce - Borosilicate Glass Tea Cup with Lid and Stainless Steel Infuser Basket - Perfect Tea Mug for Office and Home Uses for Loose Leaf Tea Steeping - 450ml
Offered by Tealyra UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Mug. Ever!, 10 April 2017
I rarely leave reviews; when I do, the product in question is either terrible or amazing. In this case it is amazing.

I've recently got into drinking high quality loose-leaf teas, so I felt that I needed a cup to do them justice. This cup absolutely does that.

Glass is the way to go as it allows you to see the colour of the beautiful tea that you are drinking. The infuser is a good size and fits perfectly. My favourite part about this product, however, is the lid of all things! Not only does it keep your tea warm whilst it is brewing, but if like me (and many others, as this is how you're supposed to do it) you like to brew multiple times from one teaspoon, the lid flips over and allows you to store the infuser, catching any drips.

It pleases me how perfectly everything fits together. It's also worth noting that I'm quite clumsy so i was worries about fragility, but it seems quite sturdy.

This is clearly a luxury item (I wouldn't say that you *need* a £15 mug to brew tea... there are cheaper options available) but I feel that it represents good value for money.

If it broke today then I would order another straight away!

Tiergrade Laundry Bag Delicates Mesh Washing Bag with Zipper Pack of 9?6 Wash Bags and 3 Bra Wash Bags?

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like a small thing, but they're actually incredibly useful, 16 Sept. 2016
I considered buying a fancy suitcase with a built-in washbag. Then it hit me - I could just buy a cheap washbag and put it inside a regular, decent-quality suitcase :)

These fit the bill perfectly. I own three suitcases (carry-on, medium-sized, and full-sized for checking into the hold) and is enough variety of size here to cover all of my suitcases. They do the job perfectly, separating my dirty clothes from my fresh ones.

It's a small thing for sure, but now that I've used proper travel laundry bags I wouldn't go back to carrier bags (my old solution). These are just so much more space efficient, plus they're incredibly cheap for what you get.

If you're in the market for something like this then go ahead and get these, you can't go far wrong :)

OXO Good Grips Mini Measuring Beaker Set - 4-Piece
OXO Good Grips Mini Measuring Beaker Set - 4-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxo Good Grips does it again. Huzzah!, 11 Aug. 2016
I love these! I've been a long-time fan of Oxo Good Grips products and these don't disappoint. They're perfect for measuring small amounts of liquid, and the larger one could even be used as a bar jigger (that what I'm using mine for!)

EHC Woven Waste Paper Bin Basket with Hollow Handle, Black
EHC Woven Waste Paper Bin Basket with Hollow Handle, Black
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Bins: good. This bin: very good!, 11 Aug. 2016
I know that it's only a bin, and it's hard to get excited about... but damn, this actually does look good in my flat! Plus the material is nice and you can tell that it's a good-quality product that is going to last some time.

Laundry Mesh Washing Bag (Set of 3) Lingerie Bags for Laundry, Washing Bags for Delicates, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good range of sizes, 11 Aug. 2016
I was worried that I wouldn't find an appropriately-sized bag to fit my new carry-on. In fact I've just bought a new three-piece luggage set. Between these three bags I definitely have something appropriate for each case. They seem like good quality for the money too. Overall I'm very pleased with the purchase!

1home Curved TV Stand fits 32-55 inch 4K Ultra HD LED LCD OLED Flat Walnut
1home Curved TV Stand fits 32-55 inch 4K Ultra HD LED LCD OLED Flat Walnut
Offered by bracketsales123

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, and excellent value for money, 4 Aug. 2016
This is great. It looks smart, is easy to put together, holds my 55" TV with ease, has plenty of space for my large soundbar, PS4, Fire TV box, and other accessories... and to think that I nearly paid £180 for something from IKEA. Yes, this will do the job nicely thankyou!

Betron KBS08 Wireless Portable Travel Bluetooth Speaker Black
Betron KBS08 Wireless Portable Travel Bluetooth Speaker Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so surprised at how good this tiny (and kinda heavy) little speaker sounded that ..., 4 Aug. 2016
I was so surprised at how good this tiny (and kinda heavy) little speaker sounded that I went ahead and bought one as a gift for a friend almost immediately. I've owned mini USB and/or Bluetooth speakers before, but none that have packed as much of a punch as this lil' thing. It's even a little bit bassy.

I took it on a weekend break so that we could listen to music in the room, and now it has replaced the expensive brand-name WiFi sound system / speaker in my room, as I only listen to music in my bedroom when things start to get sexy... which is to say that I mostly just play downtempo chilled out stuff vs. drum n' bass, so a £12 speaker does the job pretty much just as good as the £160 one that I was using previously. Obviously it's nowhere near as good generally, but for the purpose it does a fantastic job and I'd rather pocket the £148 difference.

Recommended, for sure!

Premier Housewares Pine Wood 10 Bottle Wine Rack
Premier Housewares Pine Wood 10 Bottle Wine Rack

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a wine rack for storing your wine in a rack if you like wine and need a rack to store your wine in, 4 Aug. 2016
This is a wine rack. It is made of wood. You put wine in it (up to 10 bottles). It secures the wine in place, holding it on its side. You can take the wine out in order to drink it. You can also add more wine to it when you start to run out, ensuring that you have a constant supply of wine.

If you like wine, aren't averse to racks, and need a storage system to contain your wine, I would recommend this wine rack. It is a good wine rack. Use it to store your wine, as intended by its creators.

That is all.

König Piano Soundbar - Black
König Piano Soundbar - Black
Offered by Glaxio

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're spending a lot on a new TV, spending a little on improving the sound makes sense, 4 Aug. 2016
I'm please with this purchase. I wanted a soundbar roughly this size with an optical input, so I took a chance despite it not having too many reviews (I think about 30 when I bought it).

My TV had okay-ish sound but lacked "oomph", so I wanted to get something that could add a bit more bass and generally provide better quality audio. The difference is noticeable. It's not going to cut it for audiophiles, but it's £65, so audiophiles aren't going to be buying this.

Basically, I just spent £780 on a nice new TV. I figured that I might as well spend a fraction of that (the aforementioned £65) bringing the sound up to par. I'm glad that I did.

Picun T2 Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Mini In-ear Headset Sweatproof for Sport & Drive Handfree Mono/Stereo(Black/Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't put a price on convenience (apart from £12), 4 Aug. 2016
This is actually a great little bluetooth headset for making calls. I'm not planning on wearing it in public as I don't want to be "that guy", but I found that I was needing to use the keyboard a lot when making calls (to get bank details etc. if talking to companies, looking up calendar entries, maps, etc.) so I decided to get a cheap bluetooth headset - and I'm glad that I did! It's generally just a nice feeling popping it in when you make a call and having your hands free to pop the kettle on or whatever, and not have to hold the phone to your head.

I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't pick up my voice very well, but this fear was unfounded; I asked my girlfriend how I sounded on the phone and she said fine. So there's that.

All in all, for the £12 that I paid, I've got an excellent little device that will change the way that I make calls in the comfort of my own home. Good stuff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2016 8:42 AM BST