Profile for Medjoh > Reviews

Content by Medjoh

Medjoh (Staffordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Night (Night Series Book 1)
Night (Night Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding story., 30 Aug. 2017
Fantastic characters, breathtaking action and insight into South Africa's ongoing issues of poverty versus affluence.
Mr Christie is an excellent novelist and I look forward to reading his second novel in this series.

BAO CORE Mens Ultra Large Wide Capacity Exquisite Business Handcarry Briefcase for 16"/17" Inch Laptop Handbag/Messenger Shoulder Bag With Detachable Shoulder Strap Black Size L43xH33xW17 CM, Briefcase Black 7
Offered by BAO CORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 11 Aug. 2017
Im a trade plate delivery driver and I can fit all my gear in there easily. Perfect for the job that I bought it for.

Men's Roamers 3 eyelet Desert Boots Black Waxy Leather size 8 UK
Men's Roamers 3 eyelet Desert Boots Black Waxy Leather size 8 UK
Offered by Shoesuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes., 11 Aug. 2017
Well made desert boots in a beautiful waxy leather. Fit perfectly. I'll be putting some Grangers waterproofing wax on,
Three coats and they'll be nicely waterproofed too. Excellent.

Vintage Harrington New Adults British Made Harrington Jacket Coat Bomber Classic 1970'S Vintage Retro Mod Skin Scooter Tartan Lining Black X-Large
Offered by amberclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Small sizing, go a size bigger., 9 Aug. 2017
I was suprised that this jacket was on the small size so I would advise people to order a size bigger than their usual size. It was advertised as British made but the label with the washing instructions said made in Pakistan!!! Despite this it is a well made jacket that I will wear once I've lost a some weight.

Hanes Men's 5-Pack FreshIQ Comfort Soft Boxer Briefs, Assorted, Large
Hanes Men's 5-Pack FreshIQ Comfort Soft Boxer Briefs, Assorted, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable underwear., 19 July 2017
Extremely comfortable underwear which doesn't ride up when you sit down. Nice one.

The Black Hornet (James Ryker Book 2)
The Black Hornet (James Ryker Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Thriller., 5 July 2017
Having read the first James Ryker novel, I was pleased to see that this, the second book had been published.
The story is well written and it is a fast paced novel that I struggled to put down. Readers of action thrillers will, in my opinion, enjoy the second James Ryker installment. You should read the first Ryker novel before you start this one.
I hope Mr Sinclair will produce a third James Ryker novel. It would be worth waiting for. Excellent read.

The Alamo - John Milton #11 (John Milton Thrillers)
The Alamo - John Milton #11 (John Milton Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Action, adventure , bad guys and good guys, oh, and John Milton!, 30 Jun. 2017
Outstanding novel of John Milton helping a young boy and his father. What more can I say other than, please keep John Milton 's
stories coming Mark. You are a damn fine storyteller. I also enjoy your Beatrix and Isabella Rose novels too. Thank you.

The Agent (An Isabella Rose Thriller Book 3)
The Agent (An Isabella Rose Thriller Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Gripping Episode., 25 Jun. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this gripping thriller in the Isabella Rose series.
Like previous Isabella stories it ran at a fast pace and was difficult to put down.
Mr Dawson's writing continues to thrill and excite this reader. Having read the John Milton and Beatrix Rose stories I am pleased that Mark continues to write so well and I await further installments of Isabella Rose and John Milton. Excellent stuff.

Hunted: A Jason King Thriller (Jason King Series Book 6)
Hunted: A Jason King Thriller (Jason King Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking speed of action and thrills., 19 Jun. 2017
I have read the whole Jason King series and struggled to put down any of the six books.
I enjoyed the series immensely and was pleased with the final book's ending.
I have found these books to be outstanding and readers of military black ops and action thrillers will, in my opinion, enjoy. Matt Rogers stories.
I will b also look forward to the Jason King Files and Will Sadler's ongoing adventures.

High Force: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 5)
High Force: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding thriller, 3 Jun. 2017
L.J. has written another outstanding thriller in the DCI Ryan series.
It is edge of the seat reading and very difficult to put down.
The regular characters have developed well and the descriptive writing is superb.
In my opinion readers of police procedurals will enjoy this series, which should be read in the order they have been published.
I await LJ's next installment with baited breath.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11