Profile for threadders > Reviews

Content by threadders

threadders (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Power Flosser 2015 model (UK 2 pin Bathroom Plug)
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It...!, 17 April 2017
I really like this product. My dentist tells me off for not flossing, but the truth is is grosses me out. Enter the Sonicare AirFloss. I use it at least once a day with fail. It makes my mouth feel fresh. Wonderful product.

Lloytron BEAB Approved Double Superior Under Blanket Polyester
Lloytron BEAB Approved Double Superior Under Blanket Polyester

5.0 out of 5 stars It Changed My Life...!, 17 April 2017
How did I get to 55 years old without an electric blanket? Bring on the cold weather...!

Altura Classic Crochet Mitt - Natural/Tan, XL
Altura Classic Crochet Mitt - Natural/Tan, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, 17 April 2017
I want to be buried in these gloves. They are great for the gym and the bike.

Targus CN313 Classic Clamshell Laptop Bag/Case for 12-13.4 inch Laptops - Black
Targus CN313 Classic Clamshell Laptop Bag/Case for 12-13.4 inch Laptops - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case - But Too Small, 17 April 2017
The case itself is fine, but there's no room for eg external keyboard and mouse, papers, phone and the many cables I cart around too. I gave mine to a colleague.

Ammiy® 5000 Lumens U2 XML 2 CREE LED Mountain Cycle Bike lights Bicycle Torch Lights Headlamp Rechargable Head Lights Flashlight with 4x18650 Waterproof Battery Pack (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 April 2017
They light up yards ahead and are perfect for night riding.

Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard for Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android, iOS and Apple TV - QWERTY, UK Layout, Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 17 April 2017
If your laptop is like mine and does not have bluetooth, then you'll need to buy a dongle. This is a lovely keyboard to use and I would recommend it to anyone. I was a bit dubious about the round keys, but they are great.

Men's Relco Black Paisley Longsleeve Button Down 100% Cotton Shirt Large
Men's Relco Black Paisley Longsleeve Button Down 100% Cotton Shirt Large
Offered by Alternative Underground London

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had been able to try it..., 17 April 2017
It's a lovely shirt, which I wear when I am gigging. If only it was a bit bigger...

Guitar Mug. Joe Strummer's Fender Telecaster illustration.
Guitar Mug. Joe Strummer's Fender Telecaster illustration.
Offered by George Morgan Illustration

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Me Smile, 17 April 2017
OK, it's just a mug. But if like me you were a teenager in the mid 1970s when the likes of the Damned, the Sex Pistols and most of all, the Clash came along to sweep aside the numbing boredom of prog rock, this mug will make you smile every time you look at it. And for that alone it's worth the money.

Ultra Silver and Grey Steampunk Sunglasses 50s Round Glasses with UV400 Protection Available in Gold Silver Brown and Tea Copper Cyber Goggles Rave Goth Vintage
Offered by EasyPeasyOnlineStore Ltd

VGA to 3 RCA Component Cable For Laptop PC HD LED LCD Plasma TV Projector - 1.5M

1.0 out of 5 stars NO USE FOR ME, 16 Oct. 2014
This didn't work for me. I bought it intending to connect my Dell laptop to TVs. I have tried on three TVs and it doesn't work on any. Don't buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3