Profile for Paula D. > Reviews

The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating
The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating
by Autumn Carpenter

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book, 28 Feb. 2012
This is the best cake decorating book I have bought so far. It gives great ideas and teaches great techniques. While seing it I thought "so that's how it's done...". It also shows how to use lots of tools, make decoration elements and much more. We really understand how to decorate a cake from start to finish with step by step photos and instructions. And it has some recipes of icing and filling. It really is a very complete book. I'm very pleased with it.

Cuisipro 747159 Cupcake Set
Cuisipro 747159 Cupcake Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Feb. 2012
I haven't tried it yet, but it has good quality and seems to work perfectly. I don't think it is a set only for children. I think it is a set that can also be used by children, which is great. Grown-ups who like cupcakes will love it too.

10 SETS (30 PCS) PLUNGER CUTTERS SUGARCRAFT CAKE DECORATING NEW (Heart, Veined butterfly, star, Daisy, veined rose leaf ,Carnation, Blossom, flower, Sunflower , other)
Offered by yagexun

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, 28 Feb. 2012
This is a great set! It hasn't such a good quality as PME's or Wilton's, but it does the same job and the price is much nicer. I'm very happy with it. I recommend!

The Pink Garden Kit
The Pink Garden Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Kit, 28 Feb. 2012
It really didn't bring two pair of gloves and the hand cream (this I don't really care). However, it is a great garden kit, strong but cute and practical. It was a present to my mother and she loved it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Turntable, 27 Feb. 2012
I am very pleased with this turntable. The plates don't slip, you can choose the best angle to your work and it continues to rotate either way... I can't wait to decorate my next cake! A must have for anyone who loves cake decorating!