Profile for jena > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gravity Burst
Gravity Burst

5.0 out of 5 stars Should carry an addictive rating, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gravity Burst (App)
Addictive in the extreme. It can either be played as hit and miss, or put a bit of thinking into it and experience the satisfaction of knowing you have worked out where to shoot. Dont leave your shooting to chance, work it out, adjust, fine tune, and that is another level completed. There is plenty of skill levels too. One not to be missed.

Mahjong Classic Free
Mahjong Classic Free

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Classic Free (App)
The game itself is fine, but with a replica Oriental background behind the similarly coloured tiles it is not easy on the eye. Also after searching for matching tiles I requested a 'hint' which flagged up two similar, not identical, tiles. Adding insult to injury when I clicked on them to see what happened they 'matched' and disappeared. That's just not cricket!

Brain Lab
Brain Lab

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Brain Lab (App)
The general idea is to replicate patterns on a grid, or add the number of blocks making up a shape. Sadly, this might train my brain, but continually doing the same thing has so far sent it to sleep.

Reeves 4 x 75 ml Metallic Colours Acrylic Paint
Reeves 4 x 75 ml Metallic Colours Acrylic Paint
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality at a reasonable price, 3 Mar. 2013
These produce a lovely rich glow, ideal for autumnal colour. One amateur artist I know produced a spectacular autumn woodland scene with these colours.

Reeves Junior Painting by Numbers Artist's Starter Set
Reeves Junior Painting by Numbers Artist's Starter Set
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good present, 30 Jan. 2013
This was a Christmas box which was very well received. To start with it wrapped up into a nice big parcel - crucial for Christmas - and the contents didn't disappoint either.

Alex Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Paint Ice Beads Jewellery
Alex Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Paint Ice Beads Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 30 Jan. 2013
Bought as a present, my niece is greatly enjoying making a varied array of jewellery. Needs some dexterity, as the beads range from small to tiny.

Enid Blyton FAMOUS FIVE (1 to 5) 5 Books Pack Set 1 2 3 4 5 RRP: £24.95 Collection (Five on Treasure Island, Five Go Adventuring Again, Five Run Away Together, Five Go to Smuggler's Top, Five Go Off in A Caravan) (FAMOUS FIVE)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star Enid Blyton, 30 Jan. 2013
What can I say about Enid Blyton, such a well read author. These editions are nicely bound, my nephew is enjoying the stories.

The Manual of Horsemanship
The Manual of Horsemanship
by Pony Club

4.0 out of 5 stars very informative book, 30 Jan. 2013
I gave this to my 11 year old neice, who tells me 'it is proving very useful'. I have fond memories of my own Pony Club manual from many years ago, but find this book almost too full of information. I do wonder if it is just too much for a pony mad girl, does she really need to know bone and muscle conformation of a leg? Mark you, I enjoyed it and I am a bit old for the Pony Club.

Ladies Slipper - Bluebell Burgundy Size 4 [Electronics]
Ladies Slipper - Bluebell Burgundy Size 4 [Electronics]
Offered by Mobility Choices

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought these for my mother who suffers from swollen feet. They are, I am told, very comfortable, but I have only given 4stars as to me they look a little low on the adjustable bit. All told, very good for price, washable too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 7 Jan. 2013
well made, heavy weight fabric, fitted well. Didnt lose too much colour when I rinsed them out. A good quality buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4