Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Blouse, slim-fit, uni - easy iron,12,white
Blouse, slim-fit, uni - easy iron,12,white

4.0 out of 5 stars smart shirt !, 18 Jan. 2016
very neat fit but a lovely shirt

United Colors of Benetton Women's Wool Mix Funnel Neck Long Sleeve Coat, Blue (Navy), Size 10 (Manufacturer Size: 42)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice style, 18 Jan. 2016
Sleeves feel really tight especially if you want to wear a sweater underneath. Returned.

Mini Christmas Knits (Twenty to Make)
Mini Christmas Knits (Twenty to Make)
by Sue Stratford

4.0 out of 5 stars Crafty ideas., 6 Feb. 2015
Excellent patterns in this. I made so many as little extras for friends at Christmas. I do wish the book had a better binding as it keeps closing when you are using it.

Willow Tree Lavender Grace Figurine
Willow Tree Lavender Grace Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 6 Feb. 2015
Love this one...simple and beautiful!

Hamburg Table Lamp Antique Brass Finish  G9 Bulb (white mat lampshade)
Hamburg Table Lamp Antique Brass Finish G9 Bulb (white mat lampshade)

4.0 out of 5 stars compact little light !, 7 Nov. 2013
I wanted a bedside light for use when reading and certainly this ticks the boxes! It sits lower than expected but I don't mind this. If you want to make more of a statement at your bedhead then choose a taller one. The light is stronger than normal due to a led bulb and I don't know how long it will last and replacement bulbs will maybe need to be bought on site. Initially I thought the brightness was too great but I have warmed to it and it is excellent for late night reading!

Trixie Pick Up Sorted Dirt Bags with 8 Rolls of 20 Pieces, Medium
Trixie Pick Up Sorted Dirt Bags with 8 Rolls of 20 Pieces, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars keep our pavements clean!, 7 Nov. 2013
These bags are great for carrying with you on all those doggy walks! I put them into the little plastic container which you can buy on site and just retrieve one when needed. They are big enough and strong enough to hold the doggy pooh and can be tied across the top. Reasonable price for product too! I wish all dog owners would be more responsible and keep our walkways clean!

MiChic Premium Silver Open Heart Pendant with Cubic Zirconia Detailing on a 46cm Curb Chain

3.0 out of 5 stars heart shaped pendant, 7 July 2013
I am a little disappointed with the heart pendant as it feels heavier than expected. I also think it looks somewhat cheap. However despite this, I am wearing it daily and have got used to it!

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Figure 8 Creole Earrings
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Figure 8 Creole Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars silver earrings, 5 Jun. 2013
I ordered these after reading reviews and thought they looked attractive.However,the earrings are too heavy for me and seem to drag the earlobe down.They have been returned and I have chosen a much lighter pair.

Heritage Women's Celtic Open Knotwork Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Heritage Women's Celtic Open Knotwork Sterling Silver Stud Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars heritage sterling silver stud earrings, 29 Jun. 2011
I bought these to wear everyday.I was slightly disappointed with the size,having thought they would be a little smaller.A shiny silver,reasonably strong but not heavy earring which is comfortable enough to wear daily.

Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench
Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench

5.0 out of 5 stars Nanny Dawn.n.i., 1 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench (Toy)
I bought this hammer bench for my one year old nephew's birthday.Of all the presents he received this was instantly used by all the children at his party!An exceptionally strong toy which helps child to develop eye-hand co-ordination.Painted in primary colours it provides a teaching aid for colour identification and pegs can be used for counting etc.Six months on, it is still being whacked! What a brilliant toy to let your toddler let of steam!A very safe toy,with non-toxic paint.Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2