Profile for Louise Kelly > Reviews

Content by Louise Kelly

Louise Kelly

Page: 1 | 2
Pretty 20mm Facetted Crystal Suncatcher feng shui Guardian Angel Xmas Tree Decoration
Offered by Ahimsa_Crystals

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 23 Dec. 2015
This was for a gift and I know my auntie will love it.

Giro DND Junior II Cycling Gloves in Pink and Black M, PINK/BLACK
Giro DND Junior II Cycling Gloves in Pink and Black M, PINK/BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves!, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Giro Dnd Jr Black-Blue Gloves 2015
Really lovely gloves, my little girl will love them.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids' 2 Swimming Goggles - Violet, Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids' 2 Swimming Goggles - Violet, Clear Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Excellent product!

Top Gear single bed duvet cover plus 1 pillowcase blue
Top Gear single bed duvet cover plus 1 pillowcase blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son1, 16 Jan. 2014
My little boy loves everything top gear and this is just great for him, he was really pleased Christmas day!

Glamrox Saint Or Sinner Purple universal Fit Phone Sock for iPhone 4 / 4S, iPod, Mobile, MP3 Player, Skull and Roses Design with Diamonte Gem Detail
Offered by Memory On The Move

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!!!!!, 16 Jan. 2014
This is a perfect size for my phone, sony experia. Love the colour and design, looks great and keeps phone safer.

Sticky Mosaics Disney Fairies Silvermist/ Iridessa and Tinkerbell Kit
Sticky Mosaics Disney Fairies Silvermist/ Iridessa and Tinkerbell Kit
Offered by Hooray for Toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved them!, 16 Jan. 2014
My little girl loves the Disney fairies and loves doing craft so these were perfect for her! She is 5 so could manage to do them by herself although if I'm honest I liked doing them too. They are now up on her bedroom wall and look really nice, shame they don't do another box with the other fairies.

Corgi CC03012 Haynes Subaru Impreza 1:43 Scale Book and Die Cast Vehicle Gift Set

3.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it as he is a scooby fan!, 13 Nov. 2013
The reason I have given it 3 stars tho is because the spoiler and a wing mirror broke on 2nd day of having it! To be fair tho its probably not designed to be a toy.

My Friend Maya Loves to Dance
My Friend Maya Loves to Dance
by Cheryl Willis Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a Maya who loves to dance too!, 13 Nov. 2013
This book was perfect for my little girl and for any little girl who loves to dance. It was a birthday present for Maya and she was so pleased to have a dancing book with her name in it. It is written in a way that will appeal to any little dancer!

SUPERNATURAL 24 EDIBLE WAFER - RICE PAPER CAKE TOPPERS EACH DESIGN IS 40mm IN DIAMETER
Offered by OCCASIONS TOPPERS

5.0 out of 5 stars We use them for a supernatural communion every Saturday!, 23 Jan. 2013
I bought these as a christmas present for my friend as we share an unhealthy obssession with everything Supernatural!:0) We thought rather than stick them on cakes we can use them for a communion, the body of Dean, the blood of Sam. Would recommend to anyone with the same unhealthy obssession and little touch of insanity.

Iron Fist Vamp Tramp Asymmetric Women's T-Shirt White Size 12
Iron Fist Vamp Tramp Asymmetric Women's T-Shirt White Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jan. 2013
Great quality and detail on this top. It looks fab and was great value for money too! Would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2