Profile for S. Phillips > Reviews

Content by S. Phillips

S. Phillips (Gloucestershire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Hayesmall Multifunctional 8GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder Rechargeable Dictaphone Flash Drive LCD Voice Recorder with Stereo Mic MP3 Player for Lectures Meetings Interviews Grey Silver
Offered by AutionHouse

5.0 out of 5 stars This small voice recorded really packs a punch. Fits ..., 10 Oct. 2015
This small voice recorded really packs a punch. Fits in your pocket with lots of spare space and the microphone really enhances the audio. I also used it to record presentations I was giving to improve my delivery. It's so simple and stress-free to use. Uploaded quickly on my computer and was able to listen to the clear audio instantly.

PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder - Belgian Chocolate, 1 kg
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder - Belgian Chocolate, 1 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Whey Protein for the price, 9 Nov. 2014
I've been using it 5 times a week for 2 weeks and I can say the taste is actually pretty nice. It's not too heavy on the chocolate flavor as to make it sickly and it doesn't taste too much of the powder itself. Which puts it favorably above other whey protein powers. There are drawbacks to its dissolvability. You can give it as much of a shake as you like but there will still always be very small bits that won't get dissolved in water. On the whole this isn't a problem for me, but I can understand how people won't like it.

In reflection, I'd definitely buy again as for it's price it stands outs in the market.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Nov. 2013
I've been using this product for about a month now and I can tell you the taste is actually okay! To me, it taste like those chocolate milks you can buy from most supermarkets. The powder dissolves pretty well in water, only sometimes leaving a little bit of residue on the bottle. As for the performance? Very good! Given me protein after my workout when I needed it the most to repair muscle, and as it's only has 2g of carbohydrates and 2g of fat per serving it doesn't add on weight.

Rise of the Rattler
Rise of the Rattler
by Tim Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Rise of the Rattler (Paperback)
Great story which I read with my young nephew. He absolutely loved it, and to be honest so do I. Entertaining and exciting from start to finish. The trilogy is a must buy if you have/know young children.

More Than Alot
More Than Alot
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 1 Nov. 2009
This review is from: More Than Alot (Audio CD)
2 massive hits made me buy this album, just it more than the 2 songs (pieces and eastern jam.) It has quality throughout. I see them heading in a great direction with the songs on this album, and I can say that the songs live are breathtaking.

QTX 153.320 20W Mini Strobe
QTX 153.320 20W Mini Strobe

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the price, 1 Nov. 2009
This mini (and it really is small) strobe packs a powerfull flash for it's size and price which I was rather pleased about. Would probabily be big enougth for a small room, but for a normal+ sized room I would look for something bigger, but then again you wouldn't get anything near this good in terms of price. Also has good variation on the flash per second, with maximum quicker than you would need it. [a little remark: the power is 20W but the bulb only 14W]

Shares Made Simple: A Beginner's Guide to the Stock Market
Shares Made Simple: A Beginner's Guide to the Stock Market
by Rodney Hobson

5.0 out of 5 stars A great place to start, 1 Nov. 2009
Shares made simple is a well written, easy to read and very informative book, for beginers on the stock market.
The concepts involed are very easy to pick up and reading the book becomes a breeze once you get hocked on it. This is most definity the place to start if your interested and don't know where to start. It covers all the most common jargon used in stocks, and leads well into other book that require a certain level of knowledge.

Rooney
Rooney
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this album, 11 May 2009
This review is from: Rooney (Audio CD)
This album has many good songs in it, that's worth listing to from start to finish. I love the voice from their lead singer Robert Schwartzman. If you are just considering getting this album then I would definetly tell you to bye it! I've spent so many hours listing over and over to it and It hasn't got boring yet :)

American Pie: All 6 Slices [DVD]
American Pie: All 6 Slices [DVD]
Dvd ~ Candace Kroslak
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Well it's american pie! What more do you need?, 11 May 2009
Getting the whole collection again (after seeing it many times with friends) was definitely worth it. The laughs produced are priceless, in every film, and out of the 6 there's not a letdown. With some quite funny extra features (but nothing out of the ordinary for DVDs.) If you haven't watched the series for a while then I recommend this box set, It's great!

The Singles 86-98
The Singles 86-98
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 May 2009
This review is from: The Singles 86-98 (Audio CD)
This compilation of greatest hits by DM really deserves 5*. Throughout the album it continues to amaze and produces fantastic songs! I definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks they may like it, because they will!

Page: 1 | 2