Profile for claire > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hycosan Extra
Hycosan Extra
Offered by healthcarediscountstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional eye drops, far superior to cheaper brands, 9 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Hycosan Extra (Misc.)
I suffer with dry eyes having a thin tear layer and these were recommended following my eye test. I was told to use at least four times daily and in time the tear layer will improve and I can reduce the frequency. I've tried cheaper versions but none have matched up to these. These have an oily consistency and since using these I haven't had anywhere near as many irritated eye days. I also suffer with glare at night and this has also improved since using these.
I find the design of the pump excellent, just press it and it dispenses exactly one drop so you don't end up with it running all down your face. It has no added preservatives that the other squeeze style bottles have as these do not drawer air into the bottle (compare the lables), I was told by the optician these preservatives can also cause dry eye! and counteract using the squeeze type drops. The expiry date is also 6 months so you don't end up throwing half unused away, there is a very useful label on the bottle where you can write the date they were first opened. Exceptional eye drops, will never buy anything else now.

First-time Mum
First-time Mum
by Hollie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for first timers!, 8 Jun. 2017
This review is from: First-time Mum (Paperback)
Being a first time mum I had no idea what to expect. This book explains thingsin a very easy to understand way and gives you an idea what to expect. Since lent it to two friends who also found it useful.

1m HDMI 1.4 cable for PS3 XBOX LAPTOP SKY BLURAY HDTV
1m HDMI 1.4 cable for PS3 XBOX LAPTOP SKY BLURAY HDTV
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab item, well made and nice and strong, 8 Jun. 2017
Bought this to extend the hdmi cable to our tv. The cable is nice and strong and great quality. Highly recommend this item.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, far better than cheaper branded pads, 8 Jun. 2017
Bought these for the dreaded leakage us women suffer when breast feeding. I also suffered with sore and cracked nipples, used in conjunction with their cream and found they gave me an extra bit of comfort and dignity I needed. Highly recommended.

Energizer CR2025 Battery
Energizer CR2025 Battery
Offered by Amatec Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab value batteries, 8 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Energizer CR2025 Battery (Camera)
Fab value batteries. Bought for remote for my dslr. Lasted well and have since bought more. Recommended.

The Sexual Healing Journey: A Guide for Survivors of Sexual Abuse (Third Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A helpful read for abuse survivors., 8 Jun. 2017
As a survivor of abuse I've found dealing with relationships very challenging, and I was very unhappy not being able to hold down relationships. This book has guided me through the healing process and explains very tactfully the process you need to go through in order to move forwards. Please read this book if you are like me and have struggled alone for many years.

Anxiety: Coping With Someone Who Has Anxiety (Anxious Spouse, Friend or Family Member Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good rad for those around you when you suffer with anxiety, 8 Jun. 2017
I bought this book for my husband to read. I suffer with anxiety and he understandably does not understand why I have to do certain things in order to cope with life, like leaving very early for important appointments, without it causing mega problems. Before reading this my life was chaotic, I've now started to realised with help and guidance I can help this around me work with me to make life easier to deal with. Thank you, I think you saved my husbands sanity!

Anxiety: BOX SET (Anxiety & Phobias, Anxiety Relief, Anxiety Management, Self Help)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read for car phobia and general anxiety issues, 8 Jun. 2017
I suffer with anxiety and bought several self help books to read. This one has some useful sections that have been used alongside cbt. I also suffer with car phobi following a serious car accident. It's given me some very useful information that is helping me come to terms with how things are and also sine techniques to deal with them. Thank you.

Anger Management: Simple Steps on How to Control Your Temper, Overcome Anger and Start Improving Your Relationships Now! (Anger Management, Anger, Mindfulness, ... Fear, Rage, Frustration, Mind Hacks Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good rad for anger management self help, 8 Jun. 2017
I bought this book to self help my anger and having decided I need to change I needed some guidance what to do. This book had helped me put things into perspective and try and change how I overreact to certain situations. I'm not saying this will cure you without work, however it's certainly made me realise the impact my behaviour has been having on those closest to me. Thank you.

Save Marriage: Everything You Need To Save Any Marriage
Save Marriage: Everything You Need To Save Any Marriage

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read if you need a bit of marriage guidance, 8 Jun. 2017
With most marriages we all have times when we are tested to the limits. This book has helped me understand that sometimes we can both feed off how the other is behaving and reacting and we don't always say and do the right things. Thank you it's helped a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6