Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Sue > Reviews

Content by Sue

Sue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VonHaus 4ft (1.2m) Adjustable Height Folding Trestle Table for Picnic/Garden/Beach/Camping/Parties | Max Load 200Kg | Coated Steel + Extra Strength Durable Plastic (Grey)
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 26 Oct. 2016
Perfect. This table was just what I was looking for and at a very good price. I refurbish furniture and needed an adjustable table to spare my back! This is just the thing. Delivery was fast and efficient.

The Star Garden: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine
The Star Garden: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love these books!, 22 May 2016
I have now read the Sarah Agnes Prine trilogy and, although the first was my absolute favourite, this book kept me reading to the end. Nancy Turner manages to involve you in these peoples lives, which are so different from our own, that they become imprinted in your mind. Loved it!

Sarah's Quilt: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine and the Arizona Territories, 1906
Sarah's Quilt: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine and the Arizona Territories, 1906

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 7 April 2016
I absolutely loved this book. I was drawn into the lives of the characters almost immediately. I have to say that there were very few plot surprises and I always had a good idea of what was coming but I didn't care. At the end I immediately downloaded the sequel but couldn't read it straight away as I was still very emotional! You'll know what I mean when you read it.

40cm Lampshade Making Kit for Pendants Or Table Lamps
40cm Lampshade Making Kit for Pendants Or Table Lamps
Offered by Needcraft (Martin Dannell & Co Ltd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luscious Lampshade!, 30 Jan. 2016
The kit was exactly what I wanted and I have now completed my lampshade, which turned out perfectly. I shall be ordering more to complete the set!

The kit arrived earlier than stated and everything was in order. Well done!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The General's Daughter [1999] [DVD]
The General's Daughter [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta
Offered by AmethystDust

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, 7 Nov. 2015
An oldie but goodie! I first saw this film many years ago and well worth another watch!

Frances - The Tragic Bride
Frances - The Tragic Bride

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 7 Nov. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. Little has been known about Reggie Kray's relationship with his first wife, Frances Shea. What a terrible time she had. An impressionable young girl swept off her feet by an older man, she had no idea if the life in store for her. A well written and interesting book.

One Summer in Venice
One Summer in Venice

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy holiday read.., 3 Sept. 2015
A pleasant book for holiday reading. The main protagonists are well formed and the book is well written and enjoyable, if a little far fetched.

Peter the Great: The compelling story of the man who created modern Russia, founded St Petersburg and made his country part of Europe (Great Lives)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Robert K Massie, 3 Mar. 2015
I am still reading this book but, as usual, Massie has worked his magic and made history come alive. I have read several if his books on Russian autocrats and he never fails to keep me enthralled.

The Final Days
The Final Days

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Final Days (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this and just couldn't put it down. I recently read All the Presidents Men about the Watergate scandal and this is an excellent conclusion to the events.

The Profession of Violence: The Rise and Fall of the Kray Twins
The Profession of Violence: The Rise and Fall of the Kray Twins

5.0 out of 5 stars The Krays unwrapped!, 21 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. Well written and concise, it makes an excellent read. John Pearson tells the story of the Krays with clarity and simplicity, providing an unbiased story of the their lives.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3