Profile for Sam > Reviews

Wow Stuff Doctor Who Sonic Pen
Wow Stuff Doctor Who Sonic Pen
Offered by filmwelt-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool prize for getting your Pen Licence, 31 Mar. 2014
I know he would love this. And he did. Purchased with the TARDIS Journal. Cool prize for getting your Pen Licence

Dr Who MASTERS FOB WATCH
Dr Who MASTERS FOB WATCH
Offered by scificollectorshop

3.0 out of 5 stars My Son just loves it., 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dr Who MASTERS FOB WATCH (Toy)
My Son was desperate for this watch, I read some reviews and tried to move him away from purchasing it because he was spending his own pocket money he had saved. I think it is very expensive for what it is, the inside is nice, it lights up and everything, the dial is nice, but the metal it's made of feels cheap and a little 'unfinished'. There are much nicer pocket watches out there for a whole lot less. But that said, he loves it and thinks it is really cool. He is happy and that's what matters most really.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Old Folks, 31 Mar. 2014
This phone does just what it says. My mother is 81, she can hear it ring, use it to answer calls and make calls very easily once we programmed in our numbers, and the Emergency button on the back is great. I can rest now, knowing that she can contact me at anytime from wherever she is.
It's basic but great.

INST Solar Powered 50 LED Peach Blossom String Light for Outdoor and Indoor Use (Multi-colored)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! I love them., 30 Sept. 2013
These lights look so pretty, they stay on all night after a good day time charge. Delivered really quickly in their own little box. Would definitely buy more!

Star Cutouts SC134 Seaside Couple Stand in Cardboard Cut Out
Star Cutouts SC134 Seaside Couple Stand in Cardboard Cut Out

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just brilliant, 28 Aug. 2013
This product, made of cardboard yes, but what do you expect for the cost. The photo does not do it justice, it is brilliant. I haven't used it yet as party had to be postponed, but can't wait to use it. We shall reinforce it with some wooden struts just to make sure it stands up to the use, but it is going to be such fun !

Huxley Golf Hux Mat 200
Huxley Golf Hux Mat 200

5.0 out of 5 stars Huxley Golf Hux Mat 200, 19 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Huxley Golf Hux Mat 200 (Misc.)
This was purchased as a gift for my husband, he is really pleased with it. To me as a non-golfer the quality feels good, it is sturdy and there's plenty of room on it for standing to take your shot. I would recommend spending more cash on this product than on one of the smaller cheaper golf mats, the smaller cheaper ones just don't last.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 12 Jan. 2011
I bought this Deluxe Freestanding Golf Practice Net in October, the frame is very flimsy, it has to be pegged down and there aren't enough pegs, the string isn't quite long enough to tie the net on properly, and in the recent wind the bottom left corner has become so bent that it won't even stand up straight any more. I'm very disappointed with this product.