Profile for scottishswan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
G Star Arc 3D Loose Tapered Men's Jeans
G Star Arc 3D Loose Tapered Men's Jeans

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR FIT., 30 Jan. 2013
Normally i am a 33 waist. I bought these in a 34 and they felt like a 30.

Super tight and i could barely get them over my thighs.

Microsoft Surface 32gb with Black Touch Display
Microsoft Surface 32gb with Black Touch Display

5.0 out of 5 stars The other 2 five star reviews are pretty much spot on., 2 Dec. 2012
As the others wrote, this is fantastic. I also own an iPhone 5 and iPad mini but my gadget curiosity got the better of me and I just had to try the surface out.

SO HAPPY I did. This thing is amazing with build quality to match the ipad. The crazy thing is, the screen is not retina but, it actually looks as good if not better than the iPad 3. I have no idea how Microsoft pulled this off.

Take my advice and ignore the negative reviews, the surface is awesome.

Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Entertaining!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Max Payne 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
I am a big fan of the previous 2 games and now, also a huge fan of the 3rd.

Rockstar have done a great job on this. The writing is fantastic and you really get inside the head of Max.

This is different than the 1st too a little bit but it still feels like a Max Payne game. The gameplay is wonderful, if a bit more realistic than the previous 2 games in the serious.

I highly recommend this if you like action games.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Entertaining!, 21 May 2012
I am a big fan of the previous 2 games and now, also a huge fan of the 3rd.

I highly recommend this if you like action games.

SGP iPad 3G Wifi Skin Guard Set Series Black Leather
SGP iPad 3G Wifi Skin Guard Set Series Black Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 12 May 2012
This is hard for me to sum up my thoughts on this skin.

I bought in knowing it wouldn't offer anything other than scratch protection and it does keep the ipad bulk free. Its super slim.

However, it feels maybe a little too plasticky. I wish they used a better material on the back for the leather look. Im im being honest, it doesnt improve the grip on the ipad at all. It still feels a little slippery to me.

On the plus, it is very easy to install and you can attempt it as many times as you like. If you fail first time, keep on trying. It peels off very easily when you are attempting to install it. However, once you are happy with the position, seal it into place and its very sturdy. I have had mine on for 2 weeks and its still perfect condition.

If all you are after is a slim skin to offer scratch protection then this could be what you are looking for. Most SGP products are high quality.

My own advice personally, visit this site. They have better skins and the quality of the leather skin is quite a bit higher. I ordered one and its great. [...]

Hope this helps.

Apple iPad 3 U-Bop Transparent PolySHELL Smart Back Cover - Clear
Apple iPad 3 U-Bop Transparent PolySHELL Smart Back Cover - Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but there is better., 13 April 2012
Not bad, but not the best.

There are some better back covers for your iPad out there.

I bought this for my new iPad 3 and I'm happy with the look of the case and the fit but the finish is not that great. The edges are kinda sharp to hold very extended periods and I found that 1 of the corners keeps unclipping itself every so often so you have to snap it back in.

It's a decent cover but I can't recommend it simply because I have other back cases that are far better in look and finish.

This was even a little sloppy to hold, a chance you may drop it if your hands are sweaty or greasy.

If you want a case like this, I highly recommend the CoverBuddy by Switcheasy. There products are excellent.

Diesel Exposure Low Toe Capped Canvas Trainers White 45
Diesel Exposure Low Toe Capped Canvas Trainers White 45
Offered by Atlantic Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 13 April 2012
I have now bought 2 pairs of these in the past year, I like them that much!

Super cool and super comfy. They go great with pretty much anything.

Highly recommended :)

Apple Design: The History of Apple Design (AT)
Apple Design: The History of Apple Design (AT)
by Friedrich von Borries

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Apple? You'll love this!, 13 April 2012
This book is a must have for any Apple fan.

It's beautiful in its presentation and very detailed in its writing.

The images and the overall presentation of the book is as slick as any of the Apple Products themselves.

If your interested in Apple or just great design in general, I highly recommend it.

Worth every penny!

SwitchEasy SW-CBP3-BK CoverBuddy Hard Case for The New iPad
SwitchEasy SW-CBP3-BK CoverBuddy Hard Case for The New iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 13 April 2012
I didn't buy this product from amazon, but from the official switcheasy website and I thought I'd share my thoughts.

I have owned the cover buddy for the iPad 2 and decided to buy the new model for the new iPad.

It's perfect!

The fit, the cutout, the finish, it's all great. It feels smooth and soft to touch and hold yet very sturdy when on the iPad. It's the perfect back cover to go with the apple smart cover.

I have bought and tried lots of other brands version of this style of back protection and they all fall short or are missing something. They just don't measure up to this. The coverbuddy has this case nailed.

However, I do have 1 slight negative. For whatever reason, the new version of the coverbuddy smells very bad when you first get it. Almost like tar or oil. It's very strong and I got quite a shock upon removing it from the packaging. The iPad 2 version did not suffer from this. After a few days, the smell does go away but it's just something to be aware of.

Overall I'd still rate this a 5 star product. It really is the perfect companion to the smart cover. I love it!

FIFA Football (PlayStation Vita)
FIFA Football (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the same as the PS3 version, 3 Mar. 2012
Fun!! Simply a lot of fun and one of the best Launch titles.

Almost the same as Fifa 12 minus some tweaks.

Buy it!