Profile for diamondgeezer1 > Reviews

Source Code [Blu-ray]
Source Code [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Source Code [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I've never really been a fan of Jake Gyllenhaal films, but have to say he was very good in Source Code.

Being a massive fan of Quantum Leap, I read other reviews who said it was similar to that, so I purchased it without a doubt.

So glad I did, as its easily one of the best films I have seen in a long time.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Raglan Sleeve Crew Neck Sweatshirt, Navy, Medium
Fruit of the Loom Men's Raglan Sleeve Crew Neck Sweatshirt, Navy, Medium
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars and this was perfect!!, 24 Feb. 2015
Needed a spare for work, and this was perfect!!

Tales from the Secret Footballer
Tales from the Secret Footballer
by Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Footballer, 24 Feb. 2015
I didn't read the first book, but thought I'd give this a go. Really glad I did, some really interesting incites into the life of a footballer, really opened my eyes.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (Retail Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good webcam, 30 Jun. 2014
Overall I am happy with this webcam, the picture is brilliant.

However the only gripe I have with it, is the fact that I can be talking to friends, and it suddenly decides to move on its own!! Or I try and move it to a different place, but it refuses to stay there!! And I spend half an hour trying to keep the sodding thing in place!!!!

American Hustle [DVD] [2013]
American Hustle [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 May 2014
This review is from: American Hustle [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I had high hopes for this film, I decided not to bother reading the reviews, what a mistake that was!!!

While its not one of the worst films I've ever watched it was close!

Over two hours of my life I'll never get back. The pacing was terrible, after about 30 minutes I found myself wanting the film to end, I would have turned it off if I didn't have company.

Even Amy Adams obvious talents did nothing to improve my opinion of this film, and Christian Bale was about as far away from the Batman trilogy as is humanly possible!!

Do yourself a favour and don't buy this, wait until its on TV. I wish I had read the reviews before buying this film.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2014 5:26 PM BST

Terminator Salvation [DVD] [2009]
Terminator Salvation [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than T3, 15 Feb. 2014
I made the mistake of taking notice of the bad reviews Salvation got, which lead me to delaying purchasing this film.

Having been a fan of the previous films, bar the third movie, I decided to buy Salvation.

True, its nowhere near as good as the first two, but having watched the film myself, I found it to be thoroughly enjoyable, Christian Bale did a great job as John Connor.

All Our Kings Are Dead
All Our Kings Are Dead

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan. 2014
Really like this album, the songs are catchy, and I find myself singing them to myself again and again. Would recommend this album to anyone looking for a new band to follow.

Dunlop Duncan Navy Mens Slippers UK Size 9
Dunlop Duncan Navy Mens Slippers UK Size 9
Offered by DMS Sportsworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Jan. 2014
Just what I wanted, gave my old slippers a good send off (they served me well) wanted some new ones, these were the perfect replacement

Swimming Pool [2003] [DVD]
Swimming Pool [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Rampling

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Swimming Pool [2003] [DVD] (DVD)
I very rarely write a bad review, but felt I needed to for this.

I actually forced myself to sit through this, I really wish I hadn't. Apart from the daughter (who is beautiful).. everything else about this film was awful, up there with the worst films I've ever watched, and I've watched some stinkers trust me!!

Perhaps I didn't "get it" but I wasted 102 minutes of my life watching this, a film of which I add, I had high hopes for.

Grimm - Season 1 [DVD]
Grimm - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Giuntoli

5.0 out of 5 stars simply incredible!!, 11 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Grimm - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
This simply has to be the best TV show I have ever watched!!

Every single episode is great, the end of every episode left me wanting to find out what was going to happen next week.

The characters are cast perfectly, Berkhardt & Munroe are my favourite characters from any show I have ever watched.

Was delighted they chose to renew the series for a second year, and long may this show continue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9