Profile for AmazonJunkie > Reviews

AmazonJunkie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush - Black
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooooooooooh! My teeth are so clean, I could eat my dinner with them!!!, 18 Dec. 2015
So, after years of sterling service, my Braun Oral-B 3D finally gave up the ghost and was about to be replaced with a newer model. However, it just so happened that I had an appointment with the hygienist booked, in a couple of days time, so I decided to hold fire and ask her advice.

She told me that, in her opinion, the Sonicare was the better brush, particularly because it pushes toothpaste further in between the teeth and into the the gums.

Really pleased I took her advice, as my mouth definitely feels fresher after I have brushed, and I can honestly say that my teeth are now so clean that (should he ever require me to) I could probably stand in for Richard Hammond as his dental double.

Buy one!!! (But don't try and nick my gig with Richard.)

Genuine ComSafe Vision glasses with UV Protection Blue Rays, Anti Glare Lens Computer Reading glasses +0.50
Offered by Eco PL Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 6 Oct. 2014
I am extremely happy with these glasses. They are well made and look good on. Highly recommended!

NETGEAR GS205-100UKS 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch
NETGEAR GS205-100UKS 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably ok over short distances but did work at (approx ..., 8 July 2014
Probably ok over short distances but did work at (approx 50m) away from the hub I connected to with CAT5e cable. Had to send it back and replace with an older Netgear GS608 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch which is doing the job perfectly.

C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set
C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful addition to my mountain bike toolkit, 8 July 2014
I bought this to use in conjunction with a "Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade". Together, they are extremely handy for many situation where I want to work with allen or torx bolts but don't want to work with L-shaped wrenches. Also, as there are screwdriver heads, I could have saved myself the cost of a screwdriver set that I'd already bought.

Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade
Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hand part of my mountain bike toolkit, 8 July 2014
I bought this to use in conjunction with a C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set. Together, they are extremely handy for many situation where I want to work with allen or torx bolts but don't want to work with L-shaped wrenches.

Silverline 394985 Torx Key Expert Set T10-T50 - 9 Pieces
Silverline 394985 Torx Key Expert Set T10-T50 - 9 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful set and good for the money., 8 July 2014
Very capable hex kit, bought mostly for removing stubborn disc rotor bolts on my mountain bike. However, for most jobs involving torx bolts I would use one of the torx heads from my C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set kit in conjunction with my Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade

Silverline 675323 Hex Key Ball End Expert Set, 1.5-10 mm - 9 Pieces
Silverline 675323 Hex Key Ball End Expert Set, 1.5-10 mm - 9 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my mountain bike toolkit, 8 July 2014
Although I tend to lean towards Park tools for my toolkit, there are times when I draw the line on the cost and look to alternatives. This was one of those occasions and I have found these to be of good quality and a precision fit at a very acceptable price. The ball ends are very handy too.

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Offered by choicefullbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've had and at a reasonable price., 8 July 2014
Had these for quite a while and they still work well. Had ones in the past that are nowhere near as good.

Franky Neck Bolts on Wire
Franky Neck Bolts on Wire
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Franky Neck Bolts on Wire (Toy)
These are of surprisingly good quality and stayed in place.

Combination of regular Dickies Redhawk Super Work Men's (2XL) (Navy Blue)
Combination of regular Dickies Redhawk Super Work Men's (2XL) (Navy Blue)
Offered by safety-site

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Good fit. Good price., 8 July 2014
They're well made and fit so well they actually look quite stylish... Which isn't of that much benefit but it's nice to keep up appearances!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4