Profile for Alex > Reviews

Content by Alex

Alex

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 3 Sept. 2014
Great product for use for Windows & Mac, I would defiantly recommend this product, very easy to use, also holds a lot of files.

Apple MacBook Air 13-inch Laptop (Core i5 1.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 256GB HDD, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Macbook., 3 Sept. 2014
This was my first Macbook so I was nervous to see how it would perform. I have had friends who said previously that I should invest in a good macbook, mainly because of the work I do. I mainly use it for my hobbies such as editing photos and such. I love the software it is just to easy and yet very elegant, also fast to pick up as well. Love my Macbook now.

Dark Souls II (Xbox 360)
Dark Souls II (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't played it much but looks like a good game to play, 20 Aug. 2014
I bought this for my mate because he loves Dark souls, I haven't played it much but looks like a good game to play.

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great game for just messing around, 20 Aug. 2014
This is a great game for just messing around, makes you feel like one of the South Park characters.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome addition to the franchise that is Wolfenstein, 20 Aug. 2014
This is an awesome addition to the franchise that is Wolfenstein, I loved the previous games so just had to have this one.

Fossil ES1967 Ladies Stone Set Bezel Multi Dial White Acrylic Watch
Fossil ES1967 Ladies Stone Set Bezel Multi Dial White Acrylic Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
Once again got this for my girlfriend she loves it, also thinks it is very well built.

Murdered: Soul Suspect Limited Edition (Xbox One)
Murdered: Soul Suspect Limited Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game it is so well designed and one ..., 20 Aug. 2014
I love this game it is so well designed and one of my favorites to play at the moment. I bought an xbox one for my Birthday last year and now looking at a few games to get. This game is amazing and the graphics are awesome I would recommend for anyone.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
I got this for my nephew, he absolutely loves astrology.

Star Wars, Starbucks Coffee parody MUG. Ceramic / Dishwasher proof
Star Wars, Starbucks Coffee parody MUG. Ceramic / Dishwasher proof
Offered by Science Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
I got this for one of my mates, he loves star wars and yeah he loves it.

Esung Head Strap Mount + Chest Harness + Tripod Monopod + Adapter f. Gopro HD...

5.0 out of 5 stars this perfect for all uses of the go pro and I ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Everything you need for a go pro 3 camera, this perfect for all uses of the go pro and I am very pleased with build quality to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4