Profile for meegz87 > Reviews

Tracy Anderson Method: Triple Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tracy Anderson
Offered by Click Buy Save

4.0 out of 5 stars Tracy Anderson Method: Triple DVD Workout, 28 Mar. 2011
So far I think the DVD'S are pretty good. I tried the Dance Cardio Workout first and the steps were pretty hard, so I decided to do the Total Cardio Workout which was a lot easier, in terms of the steps and sequences. I think it would be a good idea to start with the Total Cardio workout to help build up to the Dance Cardio. I always do one of the Cardio workouts and then the Mat workout, which is tough but it makes you feel great. I think you need to have quite a large space to be able to do the workouts, so if your thinking of doing them at home, this would be a consideration.
1. Dance Cardio Workout- I think this has around 8 or 9 sequences and they are all broken down by Tracy. It gives you the option to learn the routines with Tracy either facing you or facing away from you. Which I think is brilliant as i find it easier to learn when the instructor faces away from me.
2. Mat Workout- A variation of intense exercises that work the legs, arms and stomach. Intense but makes you feel great.
3. Total Cardio Workout- This DVD has 4 sequences which are all broken down step by step by Tracy and 3 other instructors. This DVD doesn't have the option of the instructor facing the front or back. Everything is done facing you.
All in all I really enjoy all three DVDs and i think they are good value for money.