Profile for Silver > Reviews

Content by Silver

Silver (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PRINTING PLEASURE 8 (2 SETS) Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3070A, 3520, 3522, 3524 / Officejet 4610, 4620 / Photosmart 5510, 5511, 5512, 5514, 5515, 5520, 5522, 5524, 6510, 6512, 6515, 6520, 7515, B010a, B109a, B109d, B109f, B109n, B110a, B110c, B110e / Photosmart Plus B209a, B209c, B210a, B210c, B210d / Replacement for HP 364XL
Offered by Printing Pleasure

Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml
Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 18 Dec. 2016
Having noticed myself getting slightly more deaf than usual, I bought some of this and found it worked a treat. I put it in before going to bed at night and seemed to be able to hear more clearly next day. I now use it occasionally and find my ears are better since using it.

AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
Offered by MEDICO

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work., 18 Dec. 2016
l didn't see any great lumps of wax coming out of my ear while using this but I did notice my hearing had improved the next day. I also bought some Earol wax remover at the same time and between them they seem to have done the trick.

AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with UK Plug
AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with UK Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Dec. 2016
Great hub, works well and great value for the price.

Ustide Vintage Kitchen Mats Thicken Rubber Back Mat Black Floor Runner Non-slip Kitchen Rug Runner 1.7'x4'
Offered by USTIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice kitchen mat., 18 Dec. 2016
For a small kitchen mat this isn't too cheap. But it does appear to be well made and of good quality. My wife picked it as she wanted something to stand on while in our small kitchen and something to protect the floor should she drop things. Being rubber backed it doesn't move at all once put down. All in all we think this was a good buy and can recommend it. Only wish it was made in a bigger size.

Polti Vaporetto Eco Pro 3.0 Steam Cleaner, 4.5 Bar
Polti Vaporetto Eco Pro 3.0 Steam Cleaner, 4.5 Bar
Offered by ASOGADGET4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 22 Nov. 2016
We bought this Polti a couple of years ago, having had various other makes for years. We like the way it steam cleans carpets, floors and curtains. They even smell fresh afterwards. However the other makes of cleaner we've used never lasted long so I've waited a good while to write this review. Having just used it again today I can highly recommend Polti. We had new carpets about three years ago and they still look brand new thanks to this cleaner. Its easy to use and, though a bit heavy to carry when full, it is easy to move around on its wheels.
I'd recommend buying the Calstop at the same time as it does prevent lime scale build up. All in all if you're thinking of getting a steam cleaner, I'd recommend this one as the quality is superb.

Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 18 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Netflix  (App)
This app works brilliantly on my Amazon Fire Stick and If you love TV and want to have more good stuff than you've got time to watch, then Netflix is what you need. We've had it for a couple of months now and are still panicking that we may never get to see all we'd like to!
For a small monthly payment this is great value.

Isotoner Women's Suede with Sherpa Spill Winter Gloves, Medium, Luggage
Isotoner Women's Suede with Sherpa Spill Winter Gloves, Medium, Luggage
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Nov. 2016
Christmas present so don't know how to rate it yet. But they look good quality and I think they'll be what my wife asked for. They also look warm and comfortable so what more can you ask for from a pair of gloves?

Fairy Door- Large Size
Fairy Door- Large Size
Offered by UK-BANKRUPTSTOCK

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 18 Nov. 2016
This door looks much better in the picture than the actual thing does. The detail isn't as clear and pronounced as it appears on the web page. I guess if it's going to spend its time outside in all weathers then this may not matter. However if you're going to have it inside I'd look for something maybe a bit more expensive and of better quality.

5 Pack 16GB USB Flash Drives USB 2.0 Swivel Design 16GB Flash Drives 5 Colors-(Black Red Blue Green Purple) (16GB)
Offered by SeeTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 18 Nov. 2016
Great sticks. I've only used three so far but all work well. I use this size mainly to store and play films and TV series on and they work great. Good price and recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20