Profile for Chris Gibbs > Reviews

Content by Chris Gibbs

Chris Gibbs (Winslow, Bucks United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wireless Magnetic Charger for Apple Watch, Oittm 700mAh iWatch Power Bank with Portable Key Chain Design Support Charging and Discharging

1.0 out of 5 stars FIRE HAZARD, 31 Oct. 2016
It's not so much that I hate this product, so much that it started to melt and nearly set fire whilst on its first charge. The clear security seal disk was already broken when I got it, so should have known something was not quite right, maybe a returned item that was re-issued without being checked by the seller. Anyway, battery got so hot it melted the key ring loop and then the case of the power bank (See picture). When I tried to disconnect from mains I burnt my fingers. Amazon were good, and of course sending a refund after I send this one back in a couple of days to allow it to discharge as not happy putting it in the post when it could get that hot again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

MediaDevil Magicpotion Anti-Bacterial Screen & Lens Cleaning Spray Fluid Kit: 50ml (4 x Packs) with Microfibre Cloth
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 15 Jun. 2015
I have used MediaDevil products since owning a smart phone and tablet. They are simply the best on the market. Their protectors are easy to fit the cleaning products remove dirt and smudges very well. I would recommend this and their other products.

Sunco® DREAM WI-FI Wireless Waterproof HD 1080P Sports Action Video Camera with Mini LCD (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not allowed to give it a minus star rating but would recommend a V-tec Kiddie camera before this one, 5 May 2015
What a pile of s**t came to me broken, says a lot about the quality of the product. Not allowed to give it a minus star rating but would recommend a V-tec Kiddie camera before this one!

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Power pack is good, was brought for my tank bag, 5 May 2015
Power pack is good, was brought for my tank bag. The carry pouch it comes in is not very good as the stitching has come apart before I got it out of the packaging, can't be bothered sending it back. Just something to watch out for if you are considering buying one.

Genuine Official Blackberry Black Leather Pocket Pouch Case Cover for BlackBerry 9720 - Shuts Down Phone When Inserted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Very good pouch. Works very well.

[Apple MFI Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6 6Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2 mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well constructed product. The only issue I have ..., 5 May 2015
Very well constructed product. The only issue I have is I use a Lifeproof case and the charger end is slightly too big to fit. I use it for my iPad.

The Sword Of Shannara: The Shannara Chronicles
The Sword Of Shannara: The Shannara Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 Feb. 2014
Another great book from one of my favourite authors Terry Brooks that I have read before in paperback and I have now added to my mobile library. First set of Shannara books.

The Elfstones Of Shannara: The Shannara Chronicles