Profile for julie > Reviews

julie

The Runaway Woman
The Runaway Woman
by Josephine Cox

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the story but l didn't think it was as ..., 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Runaway Woman (Paperback)
I enjoyed the story but l didn't think it was as gripping or as spellbinding as some of Jo's other books. I have read nearly all of her books now so it was a little disappointing.

Big Love
Big Love

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoy listening to this album, 25 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Big Love (Audio CD)
I really enjoy listening to this album, it's quite gentle and great when driving as his voice is very soothing.

Wolf 5 in 1 1200w Super Heated Floor and Hand Held Steam Cleaner - Complete with 2 x Floor Cloths, 2 x Upholstery Cloths

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, 17 Mar. 2014
I borrowed my daughters steam cleaner and started to clean my bathroom tiles and saw how well they came up, so I decided to purchase one myself. Although the tiles on the walls of my bathroom came up well it was quite difficult to clean in smaller areas, and I thought it was quicker and cleaner to to wash my kitchen floor tiles by hand.

Jewel Match 3 (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Match 3 (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, 23 July 2013
The game is challenging when playing against the timer,but thats why I enjoyed it. One of the better jewel games.

Cradle Of Rome (Nintendo DS)
Cradle Of Rome (Nintendo DS)
Offered by My Bay Hospice

3.0 out of 5 stars One to send you to sleep, 31 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed playing the game before going to sleep, its good fun and the levels do get harder but its no brain stretcher.