Profile for Mr Thomson > Reviews

Content by Mr Thomson

Mr Thomson (UK)

KeySmart Rugged | Multi-Tool Key Holder with Bottle Opener and Pocket Clip (2-14 Keys, Black)
Offered by Key Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Keys as they should be, 9 July 2017
Bought this product after reading and researching a lot of the similar items available on Amazon. For my particular needs, type and number of keys it is ideal. I've attached 2 full size keys and 3 shorter keys for padlocks etc, as well as a 32GB USB 3.0 Pen Drive and the included bottle opener. After a couple of weeks of constant use I'm happy to recommend this item. I find it particularly good for carrying my keys in my pocket with my phone, as the risk of scratched to my phone is greatly reduced with the keys in this form factor. Only slight issue is the balancing act required to line all of your keys and the spacers up during assembly, which requires some patience. As mentioned by another reviewer you need to adjust your level of force for using keys as you can apply a lot more force as the setup acts as a lever.

Pros:
Organised
Easy to access keys

Cons:
Setup time
Increased force on keys
Comment Comment | Permalink

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Offered by FoneJoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product best cover for the S4 IMO, 27 May 2013
I ordered this cover the moment I ordered my Galaxy S4, I received the cover promptly the next day. I've had the product for over a week now. I'm very satisfied as this cover does exactly what I wanted, it protects my phones screen. Note as described it completely replaces the back cover, but this is good in my opinion as it keeps the phone thin and sleek. It's easy to use the phone in calls with the cover closed as it keeps the speaker free.

I would recommend this cover to any other S4 user.

Highly recommended.