Profile for Redshark > Reviews

Content by Redshark

Redshark (Leeds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Pack of 12 Men's Patterned Handkerchiefs (HH125) Handkerchiefs by Handkerchief Heaven
Offered by Happy Sunny Days

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate hankies but you may prefer better material., 8 Aug. 2016
These are cheap and cheerful, rather thin.

Johnsons Veterinary Products Small Animal Cleansing Shampoo
Johnsons Veterinary Products Small Animal Cleansing Shampoo
Offered by Pet Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective cleaner., 8 Aug. 2016
I used this to clean my eight and a half year old white Guinea Pig when she was getting a little soiled due to sitting in the same place, though I also added some extra-absorbent materials to this spot and changed them frequently.

This is a small bottle but it would nevertheless last a lot of cleanings as the product is well concentrated and not watered down.

The shampoo cleaned her very well (I did it in the sink in very shallow luke warm water) but I have read that it is not the kindest cleaner that one can use hence the loss of a star.

Aquarium Plant Fertilizer Carbon Source Easycarbo 1 Ltr Bottle
Aquarium Plant Fertilizer Carbon Source Easycarbo 1 Ltr Bottle
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile additive., 8 Aug. 2016
I add this daily to a planted aquarium which has relatively low light for ten hours a day and find it helps me to achieve good plant growth with minimal algae.

I'm not a great fan of additives but have found this product worthwhile (compared to being without it).

I also use it to remove algae from an ornament in another aquarium by removing the ornament and painting this on which I assume kills the algae.

A History of Nature Conservation in Britain, Second Edition
A History of Nature Conservation in Britain, Second Edition
by David Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful and thorough account., 8 Aug. 2016
I found this book a useful historical account of the subject and found the authors conclusions agreeable. There is a lot of influence preventing nature conservation being implemented. However, I did find it a difficult and rather dry read and less enjoyable than I expected. I should say though that I am not an avid reader and the subject is much more complex than one would expect.

Pour Over Coffee Filter Cone with Cup Stand and Stainless Steel Spoon
Pour Over Coffee Filter Cone with Cup Stand and Stainless Steel Spoon
Offered by Select-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, sturdy and good value., 8 Aug. 2016
I enjoyed my first cup of coffee which I made using this device ten years after my coffee maker machine died and the supplied plastic filter eventually became torn.

It is quite sturdy, cost me £12.99 and the similarly sturdy spoon is very welcome indeed. It is quite a nice thing to use compared to faffing about with filter papers etc.

I poured boiled water from the kettle over the coffee and it dripped into my mug. I added milk to my mug until the shade looked right to me. I then added the contents of the full mug to my saucepan and heated it to the temperature I prefer before re-pouring into my mug. I enjoyed the coffee and look forward to many more.

Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Men's Walking Trousers - Navy, 34 Inches, Regular
Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Men's Walking Trousers - Navy, 34 Inches, Regular

4.0 out of 5 stars Lower quality than before but also lower price., 8 Aug. 2016
Personally I prefer the better quality trousers I bought several years ago but these are fine for the price. At this price they can be replaced rather than repaired. The front pockets are a let down as they are thin and shallow.

Tipp-Ex Mini Pocket Mouse Correction Tape - Pack of 2
Tipp-Ex Mini Pocket Mouse Correction Tape - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little tool., 8 Aug. 2016
This is my preferred choice for corrections.

Prime 500 Ml
Prime 500 Ml
Offered by Specialist Marine Aquatics

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and economical for my fish., 8 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Prime 500 Ml (Misc.)
My research suggested Prime is the dechlorinator of choice for aquarists.

Naturals Play n Bedding Pods, Pack of 2
Naturals Play n Bedding Pods, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe for bees., 8 Aug. 2016
Nice to receive this natural product. I bought it to encourage Bumble Bees to nest.

API Fish Care Stress coat 30ml
API Fish Care Stress coat 30ml
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy product in a handy bottle., 8 Aug. 2016
I believe this is a good quality product. The little bottle is very useful when empty as you can refill it with your product of choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13